The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Wait is something supposed to go down today? :lupe:
with yesterday's earning news, you'd expect a normal stock's price to rise....AMC aint normal
lot of collateral to be spent by HF to suppress the price
Could be a great day to re-up
also, we'll see blatant price manipulation in effect

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Anybody know of a good video explaining the squeeze situation?

I finally got my mom to consider investing. I’m going to help her set up her account this week. Trying to explain a “squeeze” to someone who knows nothing about any of this stuff is difficult.

and she not gone read that long ass Reddit post :martin:

elrxzmwgcjd71.png

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, Say Tech, which was compiling the share count, was just bought by Robinhood.

Is the SEC going to do anything about this? It’s about to get violent if they don’t step in. It’s time to bring this to a close.

:francis:
I hope all these people charged their passwords

Daps
Wow, Say Tech, which was compiling the share count, was just bought by Robinhood.

Is the SEC going to do anything about this? It’s about to get violent if they don’t step in. It’s time to bring this to a close.

:francis:
SEC has to step in and do their fukking jobs. This should be illegal as Hell

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that were sleeping or just unaware...around 3am this morning AMC shot up to 38 during pre-market. As I post this right now the share price has been relentlessly pounded all the way back down to 34.60...after an extremely positive earnings report.

Do not become emotionally invested in the price. Stay focused on the end game.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
For those that were sleeping or just unaware...around 3am this morning AMC shot up to 38 during pre-market. As I post this right now the share price has been relentlessly pounded all the way back down to 34.60...after an extremely positive earnings report.

Do not become emotionally invested in the price. Stay focused on the end game.
Yep.

With the good news this stock has had the past 24 hrs, no way the price should be down, which tells you this is blatant manipulation. I think we are so used to the manipulation, most of us dont even flinch anymore lol