The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Seriously. What I’m gonna do with my fortune is send my brother to school/give him a head start in life(house, car, travel freedom)

really get my clothing business running like I want it too.

I want to buy plantation homes in The south and take over the “tourism” of them and give real history/turn them into museums

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad I didn't get to 4XX now. Let's see how hard the hedgefunds try to go tomorrow on the stock.

Daps
Only concern with whales is that they'll buy at $35 and then sell at $100, $200 etc., and try to kill the MOASS momentum.

Fortunately for us, retail/regular brehs own too much of the float for the whales to kill the momentum. If the MOASS starts and we see big dips, it'll be because of whales dumping a bunch of shares in a coordinated fashion.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Only concern with whales is that they'll buy at $35 and then sell at $100, $200 etc., and try to kill the MOASS momentum.

Fortunately for us, retail/regular brehs own too much of the float for the whales to kill the momentum. If the MOASS starts and we see big dips, it'll be because of whales dumping a bunch of shares in a coordinated fashion.

I hear you, but why would hey do that? Theyd be taking money out of their own pockets.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's going to happen soon brehs

I dont get how this screenshot means Pelosi bought AMC....

Thats a hedge fund in the screenshot. Did he buy in to a hedge fun that happens to own AMC shares? If so, how is that relevant?

Make this make sense.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Seriously. What I’m gonna do with my fortune is send my brother to school/give him a head start in life(house, car, travel freedom)

I want to buy plantation homes in The south and take over the “tourism” of them and give real history/turn them into museums

:ufdup:

Dont spoil him too quick. Only pay for his school. Prove to you that he can graduate and then get him that house, car and travel money. That way, all he’s working for is to pay the utilities and food for the rest of his life.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

God bless you breh you a class act. A degenerate like me about to skeet in Brittany Renner and give her baby number 2.

Thots and multiple ex wives is where I am header....lord help me.

:lolbron:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel you but if you hit him with that lifestyle right away, he ain’t going to no fukkin class at 8 in the morning.

no lie. Seeing these exchanges makes me wish all ya make it and come off well with this amc shyt. The stuff ya talking made a high dude like myself shed a tear just now. shyt is lovely when everyone can be cool and positive!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

This is close to my plan. Once the squeeze happens I’ll set a limit order to drop a very small amount of shares. So if it’s say $1,000 I’ll set a sell order for it hitting $900 (completely hypothetical numbers) to account for a drop. I have enough shares that I won’t hurt from dropping 25-50 shares for cash to quit my job and live off of while waiting for the rest of the squeeze. From there the other 1,300 I’m riding it out with.