The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Same shyt.

They let it run a little and then start hammering it down.

Problem is that the lower it goes, the more we buy. They keep trying the same tactics.

If they let it rise, that will just get people excited and more determined.
Yup at one point my shyt was averaging 45 a share. I caught it during one of the drops and got that average down to $35 which I'm much more comfortable with since that was way closer to the average price pre-Covid. If they drop it too far might even scoop some more lol.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Citigroup Inc. filed today a 13F. Sold 100% of PUTS and bought 29.5K more shares
WDgpivE.png

*copied from amc discord

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Nancy pelosi story was reported back in July. Why is it news today?

Because all these youtubers and people on tweeter keep doing shyt for views, recycling old information and act like they discovered or something because they want recognition from people they don't even know

all most of them don't even know how to interpret the information they posting, at the end of the day all you can do is hold, promoting the movement has actually hurt it, keeping it in the low was probably the best thing, because they would've just covered when it was like 14 dollars

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Because all these youtubers and people on tweeter keep doing shyt for views, recycling old information and act like they discovered or something because they want recognition from people they don't even know

all most of them don't even know how to interpret the information they posting, at the end of the day all you can do is hold, promoting the movement has actually hurt it, keeping it in the low was probably the best thing, because they would've just covered when it was like 14 dollars

Facts. fakkit ass YTers jumped the shark a few months ago. Roench the only one putting out solid vids with no BS clickbait titles