The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is close to my plan. Once the squeeze happens I’ll set a limit order to drop a very small amount of shares. So if it’s say $1,000 I’ll set a sell order for it hitting $900 (completely hypothetical numbers) to account for a drop. I have enough shares that I won’t hurt from dropping 25-50 shares for cash to quit my job and live off of while waiting for the rest of the squeeze. From there the other 1,300 I’m riding it out with.

dont set sell orders, they can see that shyt. When this shyt pops off, you gotta keep your eye on it and market sell.

If everyone sets their sell orders to $500 for example, they bring it there to end this shyt.

:ufdup:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
dont set sell orders, they can see that shyt. When this shyt pops off, you gotta keep your eye on it and market sell.

If everyone sets their sell orders to $500 for example, they bring it there to end this shyt.

:ufdup:
No doubt. When this shyt starts popping off I ain’t working at all and just watching like a hawk every day every hour and will be selling on dips only.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anybody know of a good video explaining the squeeze situation?

I finally got my mom to consider investing. I’m going to help her set up her account this week. Trying to explain a “squeeze” to someone who knows nothing about any of this stuff is difficult.

and she not gone read that long ass Reddit post :martin:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I finally got my mom to consider investing. I’m going to help her set up her account this week. Trying to explain a “squeeze” to someone who knows nothing about any of this stuff is difficult.

I gave up on trying to explain this to people, they all just look at me like
5acbc267facba81f008b45da

:unimpressed:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’ll try to help you out this young brother explains things in a way I can understand

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

I'll help you out since this is for mom dukes...

Tell her Wall St been cheating the stock market and they are about to get caught. They been handing out fake (synthetic) AMC shares, billions more than the real ones. They need to cover their asses and buy the shares back from us. We have the leverage, they need to buy from us. The more we hold, the more we can boost the price because the bottom line is they need to buy from us.

That's all she needs to know. Who the bad guys are and who's holding the diamonds. Anyone can watch the movie knowing that.