The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I’m thinking that the attacks this week aren’t about options. They’re about getting the price as low as possible expecting a bounce after the earnings call on the 9th. Anyway, still buying and holding

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bro Amc was literally my 1st play.
Forgive my ignorance, it's just that $Hood is taking off right now and I want a quick buck.

the time to get robinhood was last week when everyone was making fun of it.
options just opened for the stock so someone probably has a deep itm call
since this is an amc thread i won't talk more about it
come to the higher leanring thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
troll status, the fukk outta here, wrong thread, go to the breh and brehs thread or know the ledge, I shouldn't even guide your ass right now. The owner rof robinghood just sold 7 million shares with 50+ lawsuits...making billions...No negative news, this movement is a revolution and an evolution. Get your dumb ass outta here.

And i can tell you ain't a dumbass based on your posting style you just an attention seeking hoe.

Buying more AMC today :blessed:

I can't wait to walk buy your homeless ass and not give you money or just splatter water on your dome with my audi r8 with sidewalk and ditch water :mjlol:
You a bytch for talking to that man like that. I would bash you in your head if I ever saw you

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well what is he gonna do about it? I’m tired of this shyt dawg

breh you ain;'t never lied....What's the purpose of rules/regulation/laws with no bite behind them...We always hear about regular people being made an example of...But these dudes are literally flaunting that they dgaf about the rules/regulations/polices/laws that they are supposed to follow...But instead rather look at some dude that works at a call center and posts on a message board for collusion or some ish.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
breh you ain;'t never lied....What's the purpose of rules/regulation/laws with no bite behind them...We always hear about regular people being made an example of...But these dudes are literally flaunting that they dgaf about the rules/regulations/polices/laws that they are supposed to follow...But instead rather look at some dude that works at a call center and posts on a message board for collusion or some ish.

everyday it dips its the same pattern on the chart too. I don’t know shyt about charts but I know that can’t be legit as that would mean the same amount of people coordinating to sell at the same time everyday, but RH getting investigated by the SEC and nothing but negative news and it’s doubled from last week….man