The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
im guessing an algorithm that routes a higher percentage of buys into the dark pool while leaving the sells on the normal market...

This 100%.

Many brokers including Robinhood engage in Payment for Order Flow. They get a small payment for routing orders through big market makers like Citadel.

Citadel can see what people are buying and route buy orders through the dark pool and let sell orders flow through like normal. Even when buy volume is high, the price doesn't move as expected.

End of the day, hedge funds are just delaying the inevitable. They gotta buy our shares and we don't have to sell until we get a price we like. It costs them millions and billions every week they don't cover.

Options game? Because the stock is so heavily manipulated, I'd suggest staying away from that unless you're an expert.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They doing the math with these verified shares. Apparently it’s up to 5 billion plus synthetics out there and counting. A little bit more than the legal 513 million AMC shares.

Hedgies are fukked and Biden ain’t gonna help Citadel

:banderas:

They’ve really already counted 5 billion shares?

Daps
I want more money, a$$hole:damn:.

I live in San Diego and see white folk para-sailing and jet-skiing at 2PM on a Tuesday while I'm working my ass off for chump change:damn:.
I want that life, too, dammit:damn:.

Imagine you sweating your ass off in uniform, and everyone around you smelling like Shake That Ass, and prosperous kats doing some fun shyt on the water 300 yards away:damn:.

It's the early afternoon. HOW DO YOU HAVE THE TIME:damn:!!!??
That’s life in every major city.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I haven't been into stocks at all, only joined to see what all the fuss is all about.

But even I can see this is strange.

My question is if they can manipulate this stock (which has so much attention) what is stopping them from manipulating some other stock/stocks that are overlooked?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I haven't been into stocks at all, only joined to see what all the fuss is all about.

But even I can see this is strange.

My question is if they can manipulate this stock (which has so much attention) what is stopping them from manipulating some other stock/stocks that are overlooked?
They do it everyday.

They thought AMC was gonna die and no one would notice or care.

But the internet caught em like :ufdup:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I come in Peace! Do I need to go all in Robinhood like right now? I apologize for derailing but I need advice.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Bro Amc was literally my 1st play.
Forgive my ignorance, it's just that $Hood is taking off right now and I want a quick buck.
troll status, the fukk outta here, wrong thread, go to the breh and brehs thread or know the ledge, I shouldn't even guide your ass right now. The owner rof robinghood just sold 7 million shares with 50+ lawsuits...making billions...No negative news, this movement is a revolution and an evolution. Get your dumb ass outta here.

And i can tell you ain't a dumbass based on your posting style you just an attention seeking hoe.

Buying more AMC today :blessed:

I can't wait to walk buy your homeless ass and not give you money or just splatter water on your dome with my audi r8 with sidewalk and ditch water :mjlol:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
troll status, the fukk outta here, wrong thread, go to the breh and brehs thread or know the ledge, I shouldn't even guide your ass right now. The owner rof robinghood just sold 7 million shares with 50+ lawsuits...making billions...No negative news, this movement is a revolution and an evolution. Get your dumb ass outta here.

And i can tell you ain't a dumbass based on your posting style you just an attention seeking hoe.

Buying more AMC today :blessed:

I can't wait to walk buy your homeless ass and not give you money or just splatter water on your dome with my audi r8 with sidewalk and ditch water :mjlol:
My man on everything I have no clue about this stuff. That was a truly sincere post. No trolling, I came here because I actually talk to y'all.