The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knowing that GME is going into s&p midcap 400 tomorrow, the action against it looked extra desperate to me. they know the price pressure on it is going to be harder to contain since it will be bought regularly in large blocks by different managed funds.
Interesting

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just commenting on how aggressive they’re being. Knowing the door is closing, they must be trying to shake paper hands and drive the price as low as they can before the SEC initiates whatever it’s cooking up in the background.

:francis:
Are there major call options expiring this Friday? Seems like they want it under 30

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The fukk you crying about then?
I want more money, a$$hole:damn:.

I live in San Diego and see white folk para-sailing and jet-skiing at 2PM on a Tuesday while I'm working my ass off for chump change:damn:.
I want that life, too, dammit:damn:.

Imagine you sweating your ass off in uniform, and everyone around you smelling like Shake That Ass, and prosperous kats doing some fun shyt on the water 300 yards away:damn:.

It's the early afternoon. HOW DO YOU HAVE THE TIME:damn:!!!??

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I want more money, a$$hole:damn:.

I live in San Diego and see white folk para-sailing and jet-skiing at 2PM on a Tuesday while I'm working my ass off for chump change:damn:.
I want that life, too, dammit:damn:.

Imagine you sweating your ass off in uniform, and everyone around you smelling like Shake That Ass, and prosperous kats doing some fun shyt on the water 300 yards away:damn:.

It's the early afternoon. HOW DO YOU HAVE THE TIME:damn:!!!??
:mjlol: but also how is San Diego? Been thinking bout moving there but not sure bout the lack of black people. I'm getting together a list of places after the squeeze to visit and see where I wanna lay down some roots

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
:mjlol: but also how is San Diego? Been thinking bout moving there but not sure bout the lack of black people. I'm getting together a list of places after the squeeze to visit and see where I wanna lay down some roots
It's pretty dope. There're are a lot of people, and it's expensive, but it's a great place to live.

I'd recommend joining the Facebook group called Black San Diego. Kats had a yacht party last month with nothing but black people:wow:.