The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just opened a Fidelity account. About to gobble up some more GME & AMC
I'm annoyed. Started a Fidelity account early last week. Transferred half my shares out of Robinhood. I didn't transfer all yet in case the squeeze happened I wanted to still have access to at least some of my shares. That still hasn't gone through and money I deposited last Thursday I still don't have access to with Fidelity. Looking to buy 16 more with that latest dip.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm annoyed. Started a Fidelity account early last week. Transferred half my shares out of Robinhood. I didn't transfer all yet in case the squeeze happened I wanted to still have access to at least some of my shares. That still hasn't gone through and money I deposited last Thursday I still don't have access to with Fidelity. Looking to buy 16 more with that latest dip.

I almost want to say it took damn near 3 weeks for them to transfer mines....But it didn't miss a beat same price points and everything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what the price is I'm going to keep holding...I will probably grab some more.

Its the only thing you can do, the manipulation is too obvious to ignore at this point, more people are buying than selling and the price is dropping

everyone knows what the game is

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the SEC doesn’t do anything, us buying and holding won’t do shyt.

:yeshrug:

They've been doing this since the price was 7 dollars, it would go up to 14 they would beat it back down to 7, then it broke free, same thing is about to happen this time, it's only so long they can keep digging a whole in the dark pool

that's why the best strategy was put in an amount you are comfortable with and just weight

getting greedy trying to catch dips, and make all these moves only lead to more stress

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo

I'm pretty sure a lot of folks have been transferring their stocks to Fidelity. They've had a huge surge of new investors signing up with them in the last 2 months. You should get in touch with their customer service. sometimes speaking to a representative can help move the process along. There's a chance the hold up might be that they need you to answer some security questions to verify your identity. Give them a call breh

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Email or call them, when I transferred my shares my cost basis didn’t appear for 2 weeks then I sent the email and it was fixed the next day. They have great customer service, use it. I was very surprised by the quick response by email.