The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah when this shyt passes 40 again, I’m selling all my shares (155) and buying back when it drops below 35 again. :yeshrug:
That was originally why I bought the 1,000 shares. I was going to try and ride the volatility wave and try to time to make a couple G’s here and there and then rebuying on the dip. But got to scared of missing the long money trying to chase the short money so backed off.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yeah it looks like it's going take white Americans with skin in the game, taking to the streets to shake that money loose.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been holding my AMC and don’t care about the fluctuations, it’s less than 5% of my portfolio.

But I love checking this thread to see the Juelzing, delusion and conspiracy theories. I check this thread more than I check AMC’s stock price :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been holding my AMC and don’t care about the fluctuations, it’s less than 5% of my portfolio.

But I love checking this thread to see the Juelzing, delusion and conspiracy theories. I check this thread more than I check AMC’s stock price :mjlol:
What u got in your portfolio? Tesla?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
What u got in your portfolio? Tesla?

Some of the top holdings are Apple, Cisco, Nike, Microsoft, PayPal, then a couple ETFs like VOO, ARKF, etc. Nothing revolutionary, not too exciting but also pretty damn effective.

I have a little Tesla, but not nearly enough that last year made me rich, just enough that it made me pretty happy. I missed out by not throwing in more money earlier there.

I keep about 30% of my portfolio for growth stocks, long plays, speculative industries, companies I believe in, etc. Some of these may amount to nothing (MNMD, ALLM, ASTS), some of them I believe will lead their industry in 5 years (SOFI, VYGF). AMC falls into this category of speculation / fukkerry.

Like I said I do hope AMC explodes, but I also worry about anybody in here who has more than 50% of their portfolio in AMC w/ a Cost Basis above 45….. maybe in 3-6 months I look like a dumbass for worrying about that. Either way I’m holding :yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Slowly but surely, brehs are pulling an Alonzo in real-time.

From

tenor.gif

1c18c276-7c56-4f4e-9736-7d1372987b69_text.gif

4ee30eeb-a3b4-4d35-8a4d-b563811967ae_text.gif

To

892f2083-675c-4a6d-b099-8430b48736ec_text.gif

3025e3e4-e85f-40df-afed-023e2a7787dc_text.gif

:dead:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I wouldn’t play with this stock like that! It’s super volatile. Imagine you selling and then that shyt doesn’t go lower than 39. That’s a risky play.
:francis:
these dudes been saying that a long time and I’ve missed out on a lot bread. I’ve been buying and selling for a lil whole constantly making thousands now. I have no faith this shyt bout to pop off anytime soon

Daps
There is far too much chatter, which grows louder by the day, about the brazen manipulation of this stock for the SEC not to do something soon. I guarantee you they’re trying to figure out how to pay us without bankrupting the hedges. Day by day, the obvious stares in our face, evidence of manipulation that nobody can deny. This is a powder keg that stands to destroy our economy unless the SEC treads lightly and devises some kind of compromise.

Anyone doubting how volatile this is need only visit Reddit. People are getting angry, rightfully so, generating a growing chorus of outrage that could result in a wholesale withdrawal from Wall Street.

This isn’t 50,000 discontents in their mothers’ basements taking on hedge funds. We’re talking about 5 million investors who made a bet, won, and want their money.

The hedge funds, with the tacit backing of the SEC, are telling them, “fukk you. What are you going to do about it?”

Let’s see how that works out for them.

:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these dudes been saying that a long time and I’ve missed out on a lot bread. I’ve been buying and selling for a lil whole constantly making thousands now. I have no faith this shyt bout to pop off anytime soon

But if everybody start doing it, shyt will never happened or maybe this is how it gotta happen and we move the price an inch at a time

but I can see resolve weakening, muthafukkaz invested too much money too soon, and getting antsy, but you can't lose nothing if you don't sell, if no one sells the price will never go down they have to stop the dark pool at some point