The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But if everybody start doing it, shyt will never happened or maybe this is how it gotta happen and we move the price an inch at a time

but I can see resolve weakening, muthafukkaz invested too much money too soon, and getting antsy, but you can't lose nothing if you don't sell, if no one sells the price will never go down they have to stop the dark pool at some point
I understood and respect that. But I’m just a reformed hood nikka with a decent war chest. So if a chance to make more bread ima go with.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
There is far too much chatter, which grows louder by the day, about the brazen manipulation of this stock for the SEC not to do something soon. I guarantee you they’re trying to figure out how to pay us without bankrupting the hedges. Day by day, the obvious stares in our face, evidence of manipulation that nobody can deny. This is a powder keg that stands to destroy our economy unless the SEC treads lightly and devises some kind of compromise.

Anyone doubting how volatile this is need only visit Reddit. People are getting angry, rightfully so, generating a growing chorus of outrage that could result in a wholesale withdrawal from Wall Street.

This isn’t 50,000 discontents in their mothers’ basements taking on hedge funds. We’re talking about 5 million investors who made a bet, won, and want their money.

The hedge funds, with the tacit backing of the SEC, are telling them, “fukk you. What are you going to do about it?”

Let’s see how that works out for them.

:francis:

If it comes down to it they’ll be fine. How many of that 5 mil do you think are prepared to storm wall st and make these people pay?

maybe a few thousand of us at best and we’d be easily dispersed. The rest of the country isn’t gonna care about money they missed out on. And most don’t even know about this. When the market crashes they won’t know how or why other than what Cramer tells em on his stupid ass show.

Daps
If it comes down to it they’ll be fine. How many of that 5 mil do you think are prepared to storm wall st and make these people pay?

maybe a few thousand of us at best and we’d be easily dispersed. The rest of the country isn’t gonna care about money they missed out on. And most don’t even know about this. When the market crashes they won’t know how or why other than what Cramer tells em on his stupid ass show.
When the market crashes and the news is joined by stories of new “ape” millionaires, the AMC investors will be blamed.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
When the market crashes and the news is joined by stories of new “ape” millionaires, the AMC investors will be blamed.

I know.

but if things don’t go our way I just don’t want any of us getting our hopes up on a revolt against wall st cause I don’t see that happening.

Daps
I know.

but if things don’t go our way I just don’t want any of us getting our hopes up on a revolt against wall st cause I don’t see that happening.
I hear you. I really only see two possible outcomes from this:

- the apes win, hedge funds relent, cover every share, and we become multi millionaires off thousand dollar bets encouraged by Reddit memes.

- hedge funds are bailed out, they cover sparingly, enough to meet their obligations without tempting bankruptcy, and apes make off with a $1,000 - $5,000 pps compromise.

I know $5,000 or even $1,000 a share could make some of us millionaires, but most investors won’t be eating off that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- hedge funds are bailed out, they cover sparingly, enough to meet their obligations without tempting bankruptcy, and apes make off with a $1,000 - $5,000 pps compromise.

I know $5,000 or even $1,000 a share could make some of us millionaires, but most investors won’t be eating off that.

that would be a sad outcome. I mean it’s still decent bread compared to what I’ve put down but yeah…going out with a whimper. Even the top end at $5K would be :mjcry: for me as someone under 100 shares

On another note, if the current valuations drag until the end of this month I’ll be able to break 100 shares. My current goal is to reach 100 AMC and at least 10 GME (should be able to do it by the end of this month at these prices, while only spending money I’m not in immediate need of)

Daps
HFs being bailed out just means that they'll get help....but it doesn't put an actual limit on what we get.

Government will probably throw money at HFs in the form of loans to be paid back with interest. HFs want that loan amount to be as low as possible. HFs will liquidate as much as they can stand without going belly up.

Current stock price doesn't matter.

HF financial health doesn't matter.

They can't make you sell until you see a price you're comfortable with.

Folks that would happily sell at $5k? Realistically they'd probably sell for $500. Most AMC/GME holders want a big bag, not a nice wallet. There will be a lot of noise in the media and from "experts" trying to condition us to accept something between $300 on the low end and maybe $5k to $8k on the high end.

I think most holders, especially xxx or less, want "fukk you" money...not nest egg money.

The longer this goes, the more disciplined holders become. And slowly driving the price down is just increasing retails ownership of the float.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll let other folks have their shares counted.

You gotta "connect" your brokerage accounts by giving up your brokerages' login information. Perhaps I'm being paranoid but......nah.

:hubie:

We already knew this information for months

this is for people who starting to waiver, and blame the shyt on them hoe ass youtubers who too many videos getting these people hyped up

but Adam Aron did a good move with this to ease the anxiety of these people