The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They found more shyt today.

*I dont know what it all means yet, but supposedly a big deal.

No wonder iwm and amc have the same charts. I don't see this game ending anytime soon. We need to get the options chain going again to get a gamma squeeze to bring in more fomo. They been killing options every Friday though. No new money we gonna be sideways trading for a while.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder iwm and amc have the same charts. I don't see this game ending anytime soon. We need to get the options chain going again to get a gamma squeeze to bring in more fomo. They been killing options every Friday though. No new money we gonna be sideways trading for a while.

People might have to take to the streets for real

I don't even know what that occupy wall street is about, if they keep playing muthafukkaz gonna storming the SEC building and congress

fukk that maga shyt, and george floyd, you owing millions people millions of dollars, and you not trying to beat, you gonna see some real riots in this bytch for real

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I don't even know what that occupy wall street is about, if they keep playing muthafukkaz gonna storming the SEC building and congress

fukk that maga shyt, and george floyd, you owing millions people millions of dollars, and you not trying to beat, you gonna see some real riots in this bytch for real

Won’t be long when those crazy CACs on Reddit start another “Storm the SEC! They can’t stop all of us Apes!” like they did Area 51.

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won’t be long when those crazy CACs on Reddit start another “Storm the SEC! They can’t stop all of us Apes!” like they did Area 51.

:russ:

You wilding up a bunch of cacs and its over money too not fake ass patriotism to cover racism, they really gonna leave out the fantasy game of throne, lord of ring storm the castle shyt

this is apart of their history, on group of cacs get to greedy and the other cacs get tired of that shyt and storm the castle with them torches like them soft ass maga had them tiki torches, that was the same shyt as scarlet witch just the terry cloth version.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess its somewhere on fintel.

you know nikkaz be photoshopping shyt, I ain't put nothing base any of the reverse psychology web of deception that about to weave because this is the final stage of the battle they going out all stops might use fomo like this to reinforce fud tactic they will play after, and cause people to panic sell

I'm on there looking for it and post the direct link in the header of the screenshot or make a video logging in and showing it

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You wilding up a bunch of cacs and its over money too not fake ass patriotism to cover racism, they really gonna leave out the fantasy game of throne, lord of ring storm the castle shyt

this is apart of their history, on group of cacs get to greedy and the other cacs get tired of that shyt and storm the castle with them torches like them soft ass maga had them tiki torches, that was the same shyt as scarlet witch just the terry cloth version.:russ:

anybody got an account on Reddit? If so, make the thread while we post up court side and watch the fukkery on the news

:lolbron:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I with it we need to organize something as a community though. I'm starting to think all these new rules are a front to do shyt. Hedge funds, sec, government, dtcc, and the media there all in bed together not sure if this is a fight we can win. Only way we win if stock market crashes I don't see happening jpow will just pump market or a crypto dividend similar to overstock did. Same story different day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I with it we need to organize something as a community though. I'm starting to think all these new rules are a front to do shyt. Hedge funds, sec, government, dtcc, and the media there all in bed together not sure if this is a fight we can win. Only way we win if stock market crashes I don't see happening jpow will just pump market or a crypto dividend similar to overstock did. Same story different day.

When cacs are stubborn, so I can send it ending a violent clash on some Bane Dark Knight shyt to be honest, it's just how they operate at the end of the day, and rightfully so in this case

but I'm black I'm not about to be the scapegoat and labeled a riot starter when the shyt take off and have feds on me like Will Smith in enemy of the state, they gonna get a popping if it go there trust me

we can't be talking like that on this board and don't need to I was just a stating fact based on the situation and historical evidence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s probably the real price. Those CPA folk on LinkedIn been saying its between $5k-$10K.

SEC needs to do their dam jobs and suspend the DP for a month. Which they are capable of doing.

:unimpressed:

HBC is a institution, thats how much the A shares are probably worth

last May berkshire Hathway A shares were 258,000 and the B shares were 127

B class shares are at a fraction of A class shares normal and can't be traded to the public

So if the A Class is 9800, the B class shares are probably like 320-340 or it might just be 35 and that's just the difference in price between A and B, Wand did covert most of their A shares to B shares back february, so it probably increased the difference in price between the two so the B shares got flooded with stocks while their supply decreased

so either way it's positive for us because when Wanda first sold, we had a dip then it went to double digits

HBC was probably hedging too and now have to liquidate some of their shares or they might be doing it to bypass the ape movement who didn't want share dilution, so they now that they sold the shares, AMC can probably convert them to B shares and dilute that way, that's probably why the price ain't been going up in the first place, I think these things go into fact before they even file and the day its filed its just when its processed on record at a later date

but then again even 7 shares at 69000 is to meager to move the price either way

so who the fukk knows

Last edited: