The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

drogba11

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I'll let other folks have their shares counted.

You gotta "connect" your brokerage accounts by giving up your brokerages' login information. Perhaps I'm being paranoid but......nah.

:hubie:
do you have Fidelity?
You can vote within the Fidelity app without entering your creds on a third party site.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If I'm the hedgefund dropping it this low betrays any type of strategy. Even if they get some panic sellers. The ones committed to buying and holding will cover that spread a few times over.

We know they ain't dummies, it's almost like they're being vindictive like a scorned bytch. Every analyst is still saying zone of strength is rapidly approaching.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What’s this verifying of shares everybody is doing?
You can go online and vote for questions to ask during the earnings call. When you vote it talleys up how many shares you own.

as of now by the numbers it’s looking like there’s a crazy amount of shares out there.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What’s this verifying of shares everybody is doing?

shareholders voting on questions or proposing questions, it's a legit way of counting shares. Shareholders can verify to an independent party how many shares they have and cumulatively if it exceeds the number of authorized shares by the august 9th shareholder meeting then thats something no one can ignore.

Last edited: