The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I was just watching some old dudes talking about it, keep in mind they aren’t a financial channel, but dude is heavily invested and went on a side rant as they were speaking of the state of the economy and credit lines being withdrawn. Anyways he said based on the math of the possible rob in the hood mistake showing the market cap, the shares are actually worth about 8k right now.
citadel connect doesnt report, so there is no true price right now. RH certainly doesnt have a complete accounting.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Is it really gonna be that bad? They gotta have some safeguards in there

They fukked up in 2008 by not fixing anything. Now you got investment firms buying houses, which I'm surprised they didn't do before in bulk. You got a car loan bubble. Inflation still going up and the fed has interest rates at 0%.

The next crash is gonna be catastrophic.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
They fukked up in 2008 by not fixing anything. Now you got investment firms buying houses, which I'm surprised they didn't do before in bulk. You got a car loan bubble. Inflation still going up and the fed has interest rates at 0%.

The next crash is gonna be catastrophic.

How catastrophic? How do think life will be for the average middle and lower middle class person?

What about the low class?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
How catastrophic? How do think life will be for the average middle and lower middle class person?

What about the low class?

they’re saying it’s gonna be worse than ‘08.

It’s already started on the low. Down here Rackspace just let go 600+ tech workers, and made no secret about the fact that those jobs are going overseas.

Rackspace cuts 10 percent of workforce

it was just a matter of time before they came for the tech sector, and some of us have said as much on here in the past. They’re looking to constrict that sector and offshore those jobs as well. Alotta people working from home will be getting pink slips as things go south.

working class people will keep struggling away at our jobs like we did during the pandemic, we’ll just have to struggle harder, cause I don’t see anymore stimulus packages coming.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah when this shyt passes 40 again, I’m selling all my shares (155) and buying back when it drops below 35 again. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think that’s fud to get people to accept a lower number

It's not FUD its realistic, and its not accepting lower number, it sjust means its gonna burst in increments, so the next burst will be triple digits, probably get 400 like gamestop, probably at the end of september, and by the winter it will be 1k, and will see bursts like that into the next year

they not gonna gonna let it run from 40 to 8k, because people will hold until 100k and so forth, it ain't enough money for them to cover all them shares, but who knows maybe they will