The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do wonder if this matches up to the most optimistic predictions what the workforce will look like cause I could see a lot of people retiring opening up a lot of good jobs. It could seriously expand the middle class.

just imagine being a millionaire and working when/because you want to and not because you have to…basically taking your whole check and investing it or buying stuff for your own side thing that is profitable and than quitting when you want to.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I have 10 shares of GME would it be of use getting additional shares? I have 125 of clover but that was for a different reason. Basically should a person built a position in all of these companies that rank high on the potential short squeeze list? Or just find the 1-2 they are willing to hold the longest.
Yes to GME, From what I've been seeing there are no other tickets until after market crash. None of the other meme stocks have the built up pressure (negative beta) of these 2. AMC/GME are the only plays moving forward. That's not saying clov is a loss, just that a squeeze can be prevented.

after everyone cashes out, treat GME as a blue chip to hold long term. Buy back in once it bottoms out. Fundamentals make it an easy 1k stock w/out the manipulation. Its literally going to be the Amazon for computers/gaming. Dont sleep on it.

DFV was dead serious when he said he "likes the stock"

We already seeing most fortune 500s Not meet their quarterly targets.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was more so poking fun of how they always seem to be everywhere except where they should be doing their actual job. Especially considering the moratorium expires today, yet the House is in recess until September and the Senate will be joining them next week.

What are the odds this goes into next year?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the odds this goes into next year?

It will, they will do a control squeeze to give the hedgefunds the ability to cover positions over time, if they let it rip the price could go all the way to infinity, who knows, this shyt is unprecedented

or maybe they will who knows, all you can do is hold and wait to see what happens

The CEO of citadel has already sold off multiple mutlti million dollar homes he owned

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
The housing bubble will not POP at all, the interest rates will go higher and prices on the homes will decrease because of it. Nikkas that can't afford houses now won't be able to afford them after. Monthly payment increase is gonna be ridiculous if it "POPs". Now where I'm at, it won't pop cuz there ain't no dam supply. But nikkas is raising HOA fees on projects ain't nobody agreeing on. Got like 6-700 of HOA fees but when you read the projects and see the results, don't look like anything was done of good use!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
With everything starting to crumble I can’t imagine it going into next year. The trillion reverse repos and with Covid coming back are major catalysts

Government needs that 37% for a 3rd stimulus package after another lockdown.

Imagine a scenario of this going down and our taxes help the less fortunate during this pandemic while the greedy hedge fukks end up living under a bridge.

It’s beautiful

:mjgrin: