The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A “controlled squeeze” isnt some thing that they can/will do with rules.

It’s just the idea that instead of one or two days where shorts are scrambling over each other to cover. They individually cover over time, so we see the price raise in a more reasonable and sustainable way.

Go study Tesla to see what a “controlled squeeze” may look like. IMO a controlled squeeze would be better for us as we would have time to analyze the data and make an informed exit. If we get a squeeze like GME the first time around shyts gonna be madness every man for himself with lots of missed potential profit and lots of bag holders.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they day just started lmao, yall need to stop watching this shyt until it goes on run just set a price alert
I get it. I understand where we are at.

Can’t help myself but to watch this shyt everyday though:manny:

I use it as education so I can make some good moves with my money after this is over.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I use it as education so I can make some good moves with my money after this is over.
I agree with this

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I say is just hold when it dips into a range you are comfortable purchasing more than go ahead. If it reaches under $35 I’m purchasing 10-15 more. Me putting it all in fidelity helps because I don’t really check that as much as I don’t have any options or growth stocks in it. Just this clover and amc. And I’m about to toss clover.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You not gonna learn anything knew

the DD been done on this ain't shyt change

you should be looking for new moves with your team and being ahead of the curve

for example I'm looking into companies that produce materials that can replace silicon used in computer parts because this shortage doesn't seem like its ever coming to an end

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You not gonna learn anything knew

the DD been done on this ain't shyt change

you should be looking for new moves with your team and being ahead of the curve

for example I'm looking into companies that produce materials that can replace silicon used in computer parts because this shortage doesn't seem like its ever coming to an end
I’m more talking about how the charts move. There’s clear patterns you can discern even with a stock this manipulated.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I’m more talking about how the charts move. There’s clear patterns you can discern even with a stock this manipulated.
I guess but one thing that will happen for sure after the squeeze is that people are gonna go looking for another lick like this one instead of getting an actual well rounded portfolio. Some might think they are "market experts" because they know a few technical terms and can read a few charts. I fully expect people to go YOLO into some random crypto or CBD oil stock. I don't think you will fall into that trap necessarily but others who read this may.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I guess but one thing that will happen for sure after the squeeze is that people are gonna go looking for another lick like this one instead of getting an actual well rounded portfolio. Some might think they are "market experts" because they know a few technical terms and can read a few charts. I fully expect people to go YOLO into some random crypto or CBD oil stock. I don't think you will fall into that trap necessarily but others who read this may.
Im cashing out to buy a rental property and expand my grow op :smugfavre:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ive already got my plan. I’m gonna invest most of it like a reasonable person. Even got some plays I’m already looking at. But I’m definitely gone put some aside for more fukkery stocks.:wow:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So what's the dealio? Why are we not thousandnaires yet? :damn:

These Hedge fukks know the math. They’re going to dip the price to whatever number they expect will cost them the least and start covering.

While doing that, they finna shake every paper handed bytch they can find. They will look for stop losses, they have all the live data in front of them, they get out orders and can position themselves prior to the order even going in.

All you have to do is hold. The price right now only matters to them. Not us cuz. Set alerts and go fap or some shyt.

:mjgrin:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These Hedge fukks know the math. They’re going to dip the price to whatever number they expect will cost them the least and start covering.

While doing that, they finna shake every paper handed bytch they can find. They will look for stop losses, they have all the live data in front of them, they get out orders and can position themselves prior to the order even going in.

All you have to do is hold. The price right now only matters to them. Not us cuz. Set alerts and go fap or some shyt.

Playing with me I’m going to be able to increase my position…

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I wanna fap on a pile of money tho dammit :damn:

You don't have a thousand dollars worth of stock?

Not in AMC alone, my bonds are diversified with Wu Tang financial :myman: