The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Creepn

All Star
Daps
So to be clear...that whole Reddit thread was talking bout more gme. Is that the domino or what? A nikka gone grab some more before opening Monday. I'm Gucci wit AMC. They act like gme is the moass
MotherS of All Short Squeezes like I said before, we got lesbian moms holding hands on the rocket. GME is the big butch looking one, AMC regular one.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
What’s your estimations? Also why is gme bigger?
Estimations to how high it can go? I believe it can definitely reach $100k providing we hold. Questions is will that happen? I dunno.

Didn't do much DD on GME (I only have 1 GME share) but from what I understand, they got a smaller float which would send GME much higher and faster than AMC. GME has a larger potential percentage which means 1 share of GME alone could be life changing. Kenny may have more info on that for you. :yeshrug:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It will make 2008 look like a walk in the park

:ohhh: I wonder if this is what will get people back to work?

There are millions of job openings all over this country. People right now are in no hurry to get a job. A market crash and recession will force people back into the workforce.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

There are millions of job openings all over this country. People right now are in no hurry to get a job. A market crash and recession will force people back into the workforce.
Well unemployment boost ends in September ..I think that will get some people back too.

Daps

Must be not around my area because the jobs available right now are :lolbron:

If you like working for McDonald's or warehouses you're set. Anything else is off the table.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I dont understand when people say this.. because everywhere I read, AMC has a lot more synthetic/unaccounted for shares out there that need to be bought back. I admit I'm new to this shyt.. so if someone can explain that to me, that would be dope. At the same time, everywhere I read says that they're both likely to explode. :yeshrug:
Its mostly a fundamentalist argument at this point. Gme is sitting on 2b profit while AMC is 5b in debt. Crazy as it seems GME has more synthetic shorts than AMC. A couple of months ago someone did a equation and 18 shares of AMC = 1 share of GME. I'm sure that gap has closed some. And I'm sure there are other technicals that I am missing.

At one point AMC was the bait and switch for GME like they are using clov, wish, bbbyTo shake paperhands off of AMC. But that plan backfired when Apes bought and held because of the fomo from Gme.

Longterm gme should be looked at as a blue chip. They about to cut a nice piece of amzn's profit margin. All of the apes there are on the same page as far holding until the floor is reached.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand when people say this.. because everywhere I read, AMC has a lot more synthetic/unaccounted for shares out there that need to be bought back. I admit I'm new to this shyt.. so if someone can explain that to me, that would be dope. At the same time, everywhere I read says that they're both likely to explode. :yeshrug:

Gamestop was in the hundreds when AMC was in the single digits

Only things that matter is the number of shares you have, the whole point is to buy as many shares as you can as cheap as possible

you were suppose to buy gamestop when it was a 4 dollars I mean even this time last year I think was at 8 dollars or something

AMC was before who missed that boat to get in early so they can get rich

Nobody knows how high the stock will go that's why you need a low position so you don't need to get to 10k to get rich

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its mostly a fundamentalist argument at this point. Gme is sitting on 2b profit while AMC is 5b in debt. Crazy as it seems GME has more synthetic shorts than AMC. A couple of months ago someone did a equation and 18 shares of AMC = 1 share of GME. I'm sure that gap has closed some. And I'm sure there are other technicals that I am missing.

At one point AMC was the bait and switch for GME like they are using clov, wish, bbbyTo shake paperhands off of AMC. But that plan backfired when Apes bought and held because of the fomo from Gme.

Longterm gme should be looked at as a blue chip. They about to cut a nice piece of amzn's profit margin. All of the apes there are on the same page as far holding until the floor is reached.

I have 10 shares of GME would it be of use getting additional shares? I have 125 of clover but that was for a different reason. Basically should a person built a position in all of these companies that rank high on the potential short squeeze list? Or just find the 1-2 they are willing to hold the longest.