The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
The Beast Coast
Will it pop the housing bubble?

I think so. Banks coming off of record profits, tightening up on mortgage lending, harder to get a mortgage now than 3-6 months ago.

3.9% of all US mortgages are in the forbearance program that expires in Sept. That's something like 2.5 million homes.

Add in all the inflation fukkery too. Going to get rough out there.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
So to be clear...that whole Reddit thread was talking bout more gme. Is that the domino or what? A nikka gone grab some more before opening Monday. I'm Gucci wit AMC. They act like gme is the moass

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think so. Banks coming off of record profits, tightening up on mortgage lending, harder to get a mortgage now than 3-6 months ago.

3.9% of all US mortgages are in the forbearance program that expires in Sept. That's something like 2.5 million homes.

Add in all the inflation fukkery too. Going to get rough out there.
Ive been looking at these housing prices the past month in Cali, even after things pop I really thought about moving out of state. There’s no way this bubble can continue forever

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So to be clear...that whole Reddit thread was talking bout more gme. Is that the domino or what? A nikka gone grab some more before opening Monday. I'm Gucci wit AMC. They act like gme is the moass

I dont understand when people say this.. because everywhere I read, AMC has a lot more synthetic/unaccounted for shares out there that need to be bought back. I admit I'm new to this shyt.. so if someone can explain that to me, that would be dope. At the same time, everywhere I read says that they're both likely to explode. :yeshrug:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Very good question that I don't have the answer. I haven't gotten to read up on it much. But I'm wondering the same thing.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand when people say this.. because everywhere I read, AMC has a lot more synthetic/unaccounted for shares out there that need to be bought back. I admit I'm new to this shyt.. so if someone can explain that to me, that would be dope. At the same time, everywhere I read says that they're both likely to explode. :yeshrug:
Both stocks are joined at the hip, one explodes the other follows. Gme will end up with a higher share number due to the smaller float.