NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby: bytch ass list

@I Really Mean It
@pawdalaw

Bi weekly reminder.

Most should know what the deal is. Do not engage with the accounts listed below. They might be cool people outside this thread, but for overall optimistic outlook towards AMC stock (and its eventual success), fukk these nikkas.

Organized and optimistic collective minds are better than Detracting pessimistic minds.

Here is the list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin
big Jo

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited
Cobalt satire
NatiboyB

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the headsup. What drives these clowns to come into a thread where brehs are trying to make money and spread doubt and pessimism whenever the mood is optimistic?

Unless they’re being paid to spread FUD, which would still be lame, it seems like a huge waste of time.

:francis:

:camby: Sassy ass

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
anyone who asked a legitimate question is on the list. It’s done immature sneak dissing going on in here which I don’t get.

oh yeah I see you now..you the last name on there..I went thru ya post and i don’t know why you on there but I think you just on the be cautious list :yeshrug::russ:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stupid ass idiot oit probably making less money off the shyt then us. We just understand don’t be sone dumb mind less idoit. It ain’t that hard

thats literally all I’m saying. Damn near everyone on that list has said the exact same thing. I’d be dishonest if I just came in here and said yes it will go to 500K because Because everyone will hold until it reaches that point. I mean clearly if we are holding it we must believe it will do something.

Daps
:camby: bytch ass list
Stupid ass idiot probably making less money off the shyt then us. We just understand don’t be some dumb mind less idiot. It ain’t that hard

Breh with the list first post in this thread was June 2nd, the day it hit an ATH

Can I buy this stock through CashApp? and Is it Secure/Safe?

Brehs is really following someone who prolly don’t even have a brokerage account and cost basis is $70