The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This was an error.

None of this “real price” conspiracy stuff is real. No one would buy a share of AMC for $8000 when they could get one for the same $40 as everyone else.

What do you think about the discrepancy in market cap? Robinhood is showing AMC at 29B while every other broker and websites got AMC at 18B

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not going to bother responding to these lames any longer. They come into this thread with a condescending air, strutting around like they’re seasoned investors who bear the scars of past fights with hedge funds, downplaying any positive development with a routine dose of pessimism. And, when you challenge their FUD, it becomes clear they haven’t read the DD and are operating purely off of emotion.

:francis:

:russ: I swear you have stank ass bytch attitude....Like how are you a male with a stank attitude. Always popping some side ways slick talk.

you know what I’m wrong breh. But you are extremely condescending. And that isn’t a good look. People have different levels of experience and expectations.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Serious question, knowing they’ll all be suffering massive losses wouldn’t at least one of the hedge funds try to stop the bleeding at this point? I get that it’s a tug of war, but if this is such a guarantee, what are they waiting for? Why not put themselves out of their misery now than make it worse?
it appears they held out long enough to have a pawn system put in place to allow them to pawn their other assets instead of having to mass liquidate. they are also probably holding to see if at least some people finally give up and sell so they can cover a portion of this. continuing has hurt them early, but it now seems to be giving them a softer landing at least.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What do you think about the discrepancy in market cap? Robinhood is showing AMC at 29B while every other broker and websites got AMC at 18B
Market cap should simply be the amount of shares available multiplied by the price of a share. If there’s a discrepancy someone is just using an incorrect number.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@I Really Mean It
@pawdalaw

Bi weekly reminder.

Most should know what the deal is. Do not engage with the accounts listed below. They might be cool people outside this thread, but for overall optimistic outlook towards AMC stock (and its eventual success), fukk these nikkas.

Organized and optimistic collective minds are better than Detracting pessimistic minds.

Here is the list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin
big Jo

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited
Cobalt satire
NatiboyB

Daps
@I Really Mean It
@pawdalaw

Bi weekly reminder.

Most should know what the deal is. Do not engage with the accounts listed below. They might be cool people outside this thread, but for overall optimistic outlook towards AMC stock (and its eventual success), fukk these nikkas.

Organized and optimistic collective minds are better than Detracting pessimistic minds.

Here is the list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt for the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin
big Jo

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited
Cobalt satire
NatiboyB
Thanks for the headsup. What drives these clowns to come into a thread where brehs are trying to make money and spread doubt and pessimism whenever the mood is optimistic?

Unless they’re being paid to spread FUD, which would still be lame, it seems like a huge waste of time.

:francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
How can I explain this AMC situation to someone interested in a simple way they can understand.

I want to put my uncle onto game but I think he is gonna be skeptical.he works hard for a living so he is gonna want some facts before investing his money.

Me I might be dumb but I simply just chose to trust you brehs and bought shares..I'm only now just doing the research:mjgrin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How can I explain this AMC situation to someone interested in a simple way they can understand.

I want to put my uncle onto game but I think he is gonna be skeptical.he works hard for a living so he is gonna want some facts before investing his money.

Me I might be dumb but I simply just chose to trust you brehs and bought shares..I'm only now just doing the research:mjgrin:

Last edited: