-Monthly disclosure timeframes for HF instead of quarterly
- As a bonus, sending Citadel executives to jail was openly discussed

Lets fukkin goooooo

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
what are your thoughts on a realistic price point if this thing takes off? I’ve never really bought into the 100k thing.

that’s what this whole “HODL” shyt is all about. Once these super computers take over, it doesn’t give a shyt about price. It will need to eat up as many shares to balance the books. If no one is selling at $8k, the computer will up it to $10k etc etc.

They need to buy back all these synthetics and destroy them.

Hold

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s what this whole “HODL” shyt is all about. Once these super computers take over, it doesn’t give a shyt about price. It will need to eat up as many shares to balance the books. If no one is selling at $8k, the computer will up it to $10k etc etc.

They need to buy back all these synthetics and destroy them.

Hold

Serious question, knowing they’ll all be suffering massive losses wouldn’t at least one of the hedge funds try to stop the bleeding at this point? I get that it’s a tug of war, but if this is such a guarantee, what are they waiting for? Why not put themselves out of their misery now than make it worse?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Serious question, knowing they’ll all be suffering massive losses wouldn’t at least one of the hedge funds try to stop the bleeding at this point? I get that it’s a tug of war, but if this is such a guarantee, what are they waiting for? Why not put themselves out of their misery now than make it worse?
Possible jail time for fraud charges for dark pool/naked short fukkery, and hubris/arrogance, as if we will quit.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I took that because no matter what if they try to sell now they'll still be out of billions and have to liquidate their other holdings to pay it out. I think that's why the upcoming rule is supposed to be a big deal as it'll at least let hedge funds essentially borrow the money needed to pay by putting up long plays to cover all the money they are about to be out of and not entirely kill them off.

Daps

Retail owns the float. HF's have to buy a good portion of the shares from retail in order to cover. They'd go broke just paying out at the current price. The price is too low right now for any retail holders to want sell though. They could let the price run up.........

The problem is that if they let the price run up to say $500........you'll get FOMO and people with more $$$ jumping in to catch the wave. Basically, the HF's know if they give this a little daylight, they might not be able to put the cat in the bag. Day traders and "logical" brehs will sell quickly because they are so rooted in fundamentals and risk averse that they can't really fathom the price going higher. Most of the die-hard retail holders understand that HF's control the price but they can't really force anyone to sell if they don't want to sell.

The logical brehs will try to convince everyone to sell early to justify their own decision. It's not really FUD, but just a simple misunderstanding of AMC/GME. Logic, fundamentals, historical performance, financial projections etc., mean nothing on a play like this. The bulk of folks want big $$$$$ and won't even consider budging until the mid $xx,xxx range at the lowest.

What it comes down to is how much do you trust other investors. Do you think people are greedy and will hold for as much $$$$$ as possible, or do you think people will dip the minute it hits $300/share? I suspect most AMC/GME folks are greedy and want max profits. The folks looking for a quick flip, will buy and sell these stocks multiple times even before the squeeze starts.

Daps
I took that because no matter what if they try to sell now they'll still be out of billions and have to liquidate their other holdings to pay it out. I think that's why the upcoming rule is supposed to be a big deal as it'll at least let hedge funds essentially borrow the money needed to pay by putting up long plays to cover all the money they are about to be out of and not entirely kill them off.

This 100%.

The government wants:

1.) To make sure we get paid so we can pay those capital gains taxes and stimulate the economy
2.) Give the hedge funds a way out without completely destroying them
3.) Make sure the entire market doesn't tank when we get paid and the HF's have to pony up $$$ to buy back the shares

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Maybe Kenny G sold them a dream that he has a way out of this while he liquidates his own assets preparing to leave the country to avoid prison.

He sold his last properties at a loss last month in florida.

:mjgrin:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Kenny G sold them a dream that he has a way out of this while he liquidates his own assets preparing to leave the country to avoid prison.

He sold his last properties at a loss last month in florida.

:mjgrin:
Yes that was probably late January/February, Ken got the shorts together and began fukkery overdrive.

That was at the time of the buy halts and Melvin getting bailed out by Citadel and Point 72.

They thought they could double down and get out of this shyt. Then February 24th happened. Those boys are stuck.

The Feds are likely helping them out to stay afloat since they're giving out 45 billion per day. My theory is some are using it to be adequately prepared for the nuke (Fidelity) and others are using it to keep fighting retail. (Citadel, Credit Suisse, whatever bank is associated with Virtu)

Daps
Imagine not taking the time to read and research yourself what you chose to invest your money in :smh:
Not going to bother responding to these lames any longer. They come into this thread with a condescending air, strutting around like they’re seasoned investors who bear the scars of past fights with hedge funds, downplaying any positive development with a routine dose of pessimism. And, when you challenge their FUD, it becomes clear they haven’t read the DD and are operating purely off of emotion.

:francis: