The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The end might be near. That's acknowledgment of one particular stock.

I'm guessing they're gonna open the floodgates now that they got the right rules in place.

people in the subreddit shytting on AMC for not being mentioned. I didn’t know GME brehs have beef with AMC brehs :patrice:

on another note, I wish the messaging in that tweet was about “manipulation” and “irregularities” more explicitly rather than it is. As it stands tweet almost comest across as laying “blame” on the ease of access retail now has (technology) compared to what it used to be :mjpls:

Daps
people in the subreddit shytting on AMC for not being mentioned. I didn’t know GME brehs have beef with AMC brehs :patrice:

on another note, I wish the messaging in that tweet was about “manipulation” and “irregularities” more explicitly rather than it is. As it stands tweet almost comest across as laying “blame” on the ease of access retail now has (technology) compared to what it used to be :mjpls:
They mad that AMC has taken the spotlight recently. Idc about all that shyt. I got shares in both. We all tryna be millionaires

Creepn

All Star
Daps

Yeah, they feel AMC is taking away their "spotlight". Kenny was up in here talking all kinds of mess before he calmed down since he's heavily invested in GME.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas salty now that its setting in I was posting the gospel:mjlol:

thinkmarkthumbnail.PNG