The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Imagine your friend told you to make an investment in a business.

On days the business is "red", it's outside forces controlling/ manipulating it.

On days the business is "green", it's off the strength of how many people support the business through thick and thin.

Then it's red the next day because people are controlling it and manipulating it again. Because they're powerful and they can.

But your friend keeps assuring you that your small investment in this business WILL, not can, but WILL be worth MILLIONS of dollars one day and it's going to be SOON (and occasionally reminds you to only invest what you can afford).

And you ask your friend questions or occasionally feel uncertain and they get angry about it.
if my friend told me that bullshyt I would swear he in a pyramid scheme.

these guys are fukk looney in here. Don’t want you to ask any questions and any logic is fud. Why I stay tell they bytch stfu and let guys ask wtf they want to

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought you meant from this thread. IDK about anything else. We've been getting people up out of here.

Nahhhh I'm pretty sure he didn't get banned for his comments in here. Dude legit had acted like he lost his mind yesterday in that AOC. It rather weird and kinda scary. I hope dude is okay for real :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Imagine your friend told you to make an investment in a business.

On days the business is "red", it's outside forces controlling/ manipulating it.

On days the business is "green", it's off the strength of how many people support the business through thick and thin.

Then it's red the next day because people are controlling it and manipulating it again. Because they're powerful and they can.

But your friend keeps assuring you that your small investment in this business WILL, not can, but WILL be worth MILLIONS of dollars one day and it's going to be SOON (and occasionally reminds you to only invest what you can afford).

And you ask your friend questions or occasionally feel uncertain and they get angry about it.

its being controlled both ways. blackrock and em tryna get it to go up. People keep thinking its retail vs HF, but it's really HF vs HF....not to say the strength of retail traders holding isnt a factor. Buts it's not like dudes in here make it seem

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yea breah. The hyperbole in this thread (and moreso reddit) is out of control.

I have been in the stock trading game for a minute and seen many rockets to the moon never take off and perish. Many many many.

You can tell its alot of brehs here with very little experience just regurgitating talking points from twitter or youtube

I'm as optimistic as the next guy, I've got about 25% of my portfolio in AMC now and its not an insignificant amount of money so I'd love to see this thing blow. But damn near every post is how the MOASS is right around the corner, this thing is going to hit $100k PPS but hold off until $500k PPS etc. It's nuts and not healthy

what are your thoughts on a realistic price point if this thing takes off? I’ve never really bought into the 100k thing.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are your thoughts on a realistic price point if this thing takes off? I’ve never really bought into the 100k thing.

Theres this cat on Linkedin, his name is Peter Hann, dudes a CFA for a municipality in Canada. He believes the bare minimum price during the squeeze is at least $500-$1000.