The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta stop the conspiracy theories. Half the guys in this thread is werdios. You dudes think everything to do with the world is behind Amc

I don’t know I think these dudes hedgies are going to mess around and end up loaning their long hold stocks in order to double down more before having to cover…

I was under the initial assumption this new ruling allowing them to borrow from other entities was in order to protect the market while they covered the calls. But it’s no forcing mechanism to make them do that. :manny: Maybe something else is coming or I didn’t understand.

Daps
I don’t know I think these dudes hedgies are going to mess around and end up loaning their long hold stocks in order to double down more before having to cover…

I was under the initial assumption this new ruling allowing them to borrow from other entities was in order to protect the market while they covered the calls. But it’s no forcing mechanism to make them do that. :manny: Maybe something else is coming or I didn’t understand.
What are you talking about? New ruling does not allow them to double down. The purpose of it is to subsidize their coverage. You’re spreading FUD. What you said doesn’t even make sense and is refuted by the DD.

You didn’t understand. We’ll leave it at that.

:what:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about? New ruling does not allow them to double down. The purpose of it is to subsidize their coverage. You’re spreading FUD. What you said doesn’t even make sense and is refuted by the DD.

You didn’t understand. We’ll leave it at that.

:what:

Here you go with your bullshyt…This is what people complain about….The hedgies are allowed to loan their long positions in order to receive payment right? What is the forcing mechanism for them to cover the calls as opposed to doubling down on more market manipulation with the funds? We assume they are going to take the loaned funds and use it to cover the short positions. But what is stopping them from continuing to kick the cab down the road?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here you go with your bullshyt…This is what people complain about….The hedgies are allowed to loan their long positions in order to receive payment right? What is the forcing mechanism for them to cover the calls as opposed to doubling down on more market manipulation with the funds? We assume they are going to take the loaned funds and use it to cover the short positions. But what is stopping them from continuing to kick the cab down the road?

He’s just saying if the dtcc doesn’t enforce it, what happens

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dtcc could cut them off and let them die

that’s my issue…not sure if it’s possible but they need more repercussions. Something like you will pay within x amount of days or be removed from or no longer allowed to participate in. Or if you are a repeat offender you will be forced to liquidate…

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine your friend told you to make an investment in a business.

On days the business is "red", it's outside forces controlling/ manipulating it.

On days the business is "green", it's off the strength of how many people support the business through thick and thin.

Then it's red the next day because people are controlling it and manipulating it again. Because they're powerful and they can.

But your friend keeps assuring you that your small investment in this business WILL, not can, but WILL be worth MILLIONS of dollars one day and it's going to be SOON (and occasionally reminds you to only invest what you can afford).

And you ask your friend questions or occasionally feel uncertain and they get angry about it.