The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good thing. It looks like they aren't really attacking the stock after hours this time. Now we will see how the premarket is tomorrow. But the last few days they been attacking after market.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I ain't never lied to the brehs in here yet. You don't have to like what I say but my targets ($25 - 35) been closer to what has actually happened than a lot of people in here.

Since you nikkas like lists, here's a running list of failed predictions, unfulfilled catalysts and other hype demon posts from this thread :

So this shyt finna hit $300-$500 before end of this month:whoo:

Maybe $100+ by close

I think 10k is a done deal, and believe it will go higher. If it actually reaches $100k.... :whew:

This shyt hitting triple digits mark my word. Hedge funds tried every scare tactic. That shyt didn’t work, we band together and we bought more. We held the line. Friday y’all gonna see a lot green and y’all be happy af. It’s gonna be tempting but don’t fold. We didn’t even scratch the potential. Just remember this shyt is rollercoaster. It’s gonna up and down. Especially during the mid-week shyt drys up and numbers down. All they doing is shaking the tree watching the paperhands fold. Prime opportunity for you to buy more dips. If seeing red make you nervous, just know scared money don’t make money. If you content with just being comfortable this ain’t for you. nikkas will blow money on shoes, clothes, women, cars, food, video games and all type of shyt. But think it’s the end of the world to lose money on stocks. I’ll never understand this mindset.
Triple digits :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I ain't never lied to the brehs in here yet. You don't have to like what I say but my targets ($25 - 35) been closer to what has actually happened than a lot of people in here.

Since you nikkas like lists, here's a running list of failed predictions, unfulfilled catalysts and other hype demon posts from this thread :

Just noticed who this nikka actually is
tenor.gif

Most fitting screen name on the whole site.

And you forgot this classic
There are bag holders that jumped on in January at $20 that will be thirsty to get their bread back . I Don't see this going above $25. :yeshrug:
:wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's hitting....I'm just hoping I'll be around when it does. :flabbynsick:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Last time I checked it hasn't closed over $50 since the opening weekend of F9. I ain't never lose pleighboy. This is the type of shyt that got you on the list :birdman:
fukk are you talking about?

Imagine being wrong as fukk and trying to be the authority at anything.

Nobody care about what you say in here breh :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It only took 3 posts for son to commit that self ether :wow:
I have not made any price predictions nore have I tried to pretend I know more than anyone here. Just pass off info and shoot the shyt with the brehs.

You really are a pitiful guy :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You said it was going to go $25 a couple weeks ago and that hasn't happened yet. I've been holding off buying the $30 dip because of you tbh.
Don’t listen to that dude. He ain’t here to do nothing but hate on people.

$25 is his price target, so if you are listening to him the targets already met and you should be selling not buying :stopitslime:

In reality do your own research and make your own decision. Don’t matter where/when/if you buy you are gonna have to chose when to sell, and if you have not done your research that’s gonna be the hard part.