The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I find it rather hilarious that dudes are making lists and complaining about critiques to comments that they've made in this thread :lolbron:

If you make a comment in this thread and it doesn't come through, own that shyt and just know it's not that big of a deal or worth getting upset over lol. No need to get so up in arms about it especially when we all have a vested interest in the outcome or else we wouldn't be in here.
That bam mfer I posted went MIA on Twitter.

:mjlol::dead::shaq2:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
You said it was going to go $25 a couple weeks ago and that hasn't happened yet. I've been holding off buying the $30 dip because of you tbh.
1. I'm just a hater that can read a chart. I'm not a financial advisor. Do your own research and do what you want with your bread.

2. Anybody giving you precise dates about when a security is definitely going up or down is capping. At best, you can plan your moves based on when the stock hits your entey/exit price and not be married to a time span.

3. I prefer to use Moving Averages to find resistance and support levels and when they crossover on significant volume as buy/sell signals. Right now AMC is trading below the 50-day EMA and trending down towards the 100-day EMA. If it doesn't bounce off that, it might not find support again until it hits the 100-day SMA.

Screenshot-20210719-215918-Webull.jpg

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I have not made any price predictions nore have I tried to pretend I know more than anyone here. Just pass off info and shoot the shyt with the brehs.

You really are a pitiful guy :smh:

What's pitiful is that you've been spreading misinformation and been wrong about literally everything in this thread, every time.

Executives aren't allowed to sell during a squeeze, because it can be looked at insider trading, so why wouldn't they off some shares took some of the nice profits, with they have 100,000s and thousands of shares, if I had 100,000 shares, I would've sold like 20,000 already just so I can really hold for the big returns in comfort, and enjoy life while I wait.

If they sold all of their stocks then you would have a reason to be concerned, then you don't, because it's irrelevant to the facts of the squeeze, that would just make that individual very unware or extremely in need for money right now.

Just because somebody is an executive doesn't mean they are wise to the stock market especially when it comes to naked shorting and all the shyt that comes with it, they only understand the pure fundamentals and how they would apply in a non rigged stock market, stop giving people too much credit.

Yes because logic and fundamentals of the stock market have nothing to do with my AMC stock is going up

also the CFO can't sell during a short squeeze, especially one televised for this

also They got the shares when they WERE WORTHLESS

So they made a shyt load of money, why wouldn't they take profits right now, and enjoy life
what's the whole point of holding forever if you never use the damn money

dumb ass

get the dikk out your booty, it's a multitude of reasons of what they sold the stocks, and the number of the stocks they did sell is a drop in a bucket not enough to move a market, and they didn't sell any where near the majority of the stocks it's a non story was my point

but you have an agenda, at this point, nobody is going to convince anybody this shyt ain't squeezing

Then you said people on reddit, like only dumb muthafukkaz have access to the internet

some of the people on reddit of millions of dollars invested in these meme stocks lmao, and are seasoned investors, nobody everybody is a nothing sad individual like you who can't use research things
so what point are trying to make, you just been acting like a bytch the whole time yet claim your holding AMC stock, so why would you even own some shyt you don't even believe

this is where is the definition of loser, truly miserable human being who can't even keep up with the delusions of his own reality

Many people have no idea what naked shorting is or that it could even be done, or even understand the situation with the AMC stock

Basically the current situation is this.

We have a strong base of diamond hands at around $53-54.

All this up and down price action as of late is a combination of Day traders, Hedge fund fukkery and paper hands.

Day traders and paper hands run it up. Hedge funds start the shorting fukkery, Day traders hop out, paper hands get scared and sell, price goes back down.

What we care about is that we have a strong base and short interest is going up. Utilization is also going up.

Eventually some shorts will cover, which will lead to our next big jump.

Could be tomorrow, could be in a couple weeks.

Instead of watching the daily price movement, you should be paying attention to the stats about short interest, shares on loan, etc. That’s where we gather information about the short squeeze. The daily up and down price movement doesn’t really matter if you are in it for the squeeze.

Don’t understand what the hell you are even talking about whilst being a miserable sucka brehs:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's pitiful is that you've been spreading misinformation and been wrong about literally everything in this thread, every time.
Most of those posts aren’t me. The only one that is me, is saying expect volatility.

And yeah this one
Don’t understand what the hell you are even talking about whilst being a miserable sucka brehs:mjlol:
is highly accurate in this situation:ufdup:

Daps
I ain't never lied to the brehs in here yet. You don't have to like what I say but my targets ($25 - 35) been closer to what has actually happened than a lot of people in here.

Since you nikkas like lists, here's a running list of failed predictions, unfulfilled catalysts and other hype demon posts from this thread :

Triple digits :mjlol:
How are any of these failed predictions? Aside from the Tweet, none of those predictions were accompanied by a date, being general projections about where the stock will go when the squeeze commences. I’m not here to have an argument with you, as your sole participation in this thread consists of trolling and harassing brehs who’ve come together to try and make money.

You and everyone else who come in here to laugh at brehs breaking bread over an event that could be life-changing, people who aren’t bothering anyone and are simply conferring with likeminded investors, have a pitiable sense of humor and are quite pathetic.

No need for you to respond, because I won’t indulge you with any kind of dialogue.

:francis:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
How are any of these failed predictions? Aside from the Tweet, none of those predictions were accompanied by a date, being general projections about where the stock will go when the squeeze commences. I’m not here to have an argument with you, as your sole participation in this thread consists of trolling and harassing brehs who’ve come together to try and make money.

You and everyone else who come in here to laugh at brehs breaking bread over an event that could be life-changing, people who aren’t bothering anyone and are simply conferring with likeminded investors, have a pitiable sense of humor and are quite pathetic.

No need for you to respond, because I won’t indulge you with any kind of dialogue.

:francis:
He back y'all :whoo: