The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How are any of these failed predictions? Aside from the Tweet, none of those predictions were accompanied by a date, being general projections about where the stock will go when the squeeze commences. I’m not here to have an argument with you, as your sole participation in this thread consists of trolling and harassing brehs who’ve come together to try and make money.

You and everyone else who come in here to laugh at brehs breaking bread over an event that could be life-changing, people who aren’t bothering anyone and are simply conferring with likeminded investors, have a pitiable sense of humor and are quite pathetic.

No need for you to respond, because I won’t indulge you with any kind of dialogue.

:francis:
welcome back :salute:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just having some fun here but what would y’all do if you woke up and your $10K alert went off an hour ago?

:mjgrin:
Selling 20-30 shares, using my remaining vacation time at my job to make sure the money from the sale hits my account, setting to sale half of the rest if it hits 9,500 and letting the rest ride out to see if it jumps back up. Oh and then planning how I'm officially going to tell my job to suck my dikk before I quit.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Cramer freaking out. Great sign :ehh:
94vcote6vcc71.jpg

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I ain't never lied to the brehs in here yet. You don't have to like what I say but my targets ($25 - 35) been closer to what has actually happened than a lot of people in here.

Since you nikkas like lists, here's a running list of failed predictions, unfulfilled catalysts and other hype demon posts from this thread :

Triple digits :mjlol:

You a fukking clown. You come in here everyday hating and shyt. You miserable ass bytch. You got 54 post of nothing but hate in a thread about people coming together trying to make some money together.
DAA8-F101-7-ADC-497-D-8689-801-FADB48-F49.png

You a grown ass man acting like this. This your clown ass everyday you post in this thread
200.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You a fukking clown. You come in here everyday hating and shyt. You miserable ass bytch. You got 54 post of nothing but hate in a thread about people coming together trying to make some money together.
DAA8-F101-7-ADC-497-D-8689-801-FADB48-F49.png

You a grown ass man acting like this. This your clown ass everyday you post in this thread
200.gif

well he is the Player Hater of the Year

:mjgrin: