The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
according to the OGs that’s been in on it since January, they predicted all this nonsense to pop off when it got closer to the squeeze. Trying to scare off as much people as they possible can before the inevitable

:shaq:

Exactly. All the collusion in the world doesn't change the fact that shorts have to cover and we own the float.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So stupid, how about waiting until there’s something to celebrate?

shyt.. they could’ve just ran with something like ‘come out and meet fellow apes and get to k ow one another.. at this social event’ and people would’ve ate it up.

But naaaa. They wanted to go full ‘ayo we won we won!’ :unimpressed:

When we ain’t won’t a cot damn thing. :mjtf:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
shyt.. they could’ve just ran with something like ‘come out and meet fellow apes and get to k ow one another.. at this social event’ and people would’ve ate it up.

But naaaa. They wanted to go full ‘ayo we won we won!’ :unimpressed:

When we ain’t won’t a cot damn thing. :mjtf:
Meet up in one spot and have the building fall. fukk outta here. Don’t wanna be around that many male corny fukkers anyway. Not enough bytches gonna be there

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Meet up in one spot and have the building fall. fukk outta here. Don’t wanna be around that many male corny fukkers anyway. Not enough bytches gonna be there

:usure:

I see a lot of hoes postin bout 'diamond hands' and 'AMC to the moon' on my Twitter feed. One of them snow bunnies even promoting her Onlyfans. :scheme:

I dont pay tho.. :hubie:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
So how much longer do yall expect this squeeze to take? Within 3 months? Within 6 months? Next year?

Just curious.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how much longer do yall expect this squeeze to take? Within 3 months? Within 6 months? Next year?

Just curious.

can't put a timeline on it but unless the SEC forces their hand they will keep kicking the can down the road until they can't any more for one reason or another which I really think will be when the SEC or government decides to quit allowing them to do it.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
For timelines, see what end of this month and august bring.

I said it a while ago, big money isn’t just going to easily hand money over. They got caught in bad trades, don’t give up your advantage. I haven’t forgot 2008 or their bs since this started.