The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps

This is the guy who did the GoFundMe for the lawyer.
Now if they would take that fukkin apefest off the table...

They're all fukking idiots. All of then that donated.
I like the idea of getting that lawyer for sure. But the fact that people just threw money without seeing legitimate proof during a war with a firm that hires actual psychologists for advantages is not seeing the picture clearly.

Daps

Monday could be a pivot point for GME.

I wish but I'm just gonna keep buying on paydays and holding. Now that I know for a fact the SEC is complicit in this I know all these rules being passed mean nothing. The can kicking will continue. I read that they're actually making money off these FTD's. I hope this isn't true but if it is then we're gonna be locked in this for awhile with nothing to look forward to except margin calls if they ever happen.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The hell is this apefest nonsense I'm reading about?
apparantly some mod tried to make an event called ape fest and it was supposed to be an event where the investors all meet together
people in the subreddit freaked out and said it was a trap because if they all meet in one place it can be used as evidence for collusion and mess up the whole squeeze opportunity somehow
they start fighting amongst themselves and now some mods are stepping down

just dumb reddit cac stuff. I'll be glad when this is over because these "apes" get on my nerves personally :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
apparantly some mode tried to make an event called ape fest and it was supposed to be an event where the investors all meet together
people in the subreddit freaked out and said it was a trap because if hey all meet in one place it can be used as evidence for collusion and mess up the whole squeeze opportunity somehow
they start fighting amongst themselves and now some mods are stepping down

just dumb reddit cac stuff. I'll be glad when this is over because these "apes" get on my nerves personally :yeshrug:
White people got a weird obsession with apes, not surprised since they tend to act more like them than us despite their accusations :mjpls:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I wish but I'm just gonna keep buying on paydays and holding. Now that I know for a fact the SEC is complicit in this I know all these rules being passed mean nothing. The can kicking will continue. I read that they're actually making money off these FTD's. I hope this isn't true but if it is then we're gonna be locked in this for awhile with nothing to look forward to except margin calls if they ever happen.
SEC and banks are 2 different entities.

We’ve heard this before
I understand the need to stay grounded But we have not heard this before as it relates to the amount of shares and the price of GME. The pressure point for gamestop is a lot lower than it is for amc.

I post info for us to stay abreast of situational awareness. Dont shoot the messenger.

Daps
Reppin
The Beast Coast
Just buy and hold, been out the loop a few days and FUD attack goes crazy. Be safe don't fall for

latest