The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ok. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about others coming in here with FUD and not doing anything about it.

I've come up with a list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt fir the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna
Darealtwo1
Alvin

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Kamala Harris
Thevoiceofthevoiceless
Still benefited

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
None of these people own any stocks they just trying to disrupt the thread

because we in here eating

while the BTC scam is all put come to an end and they mad

And where do you get that assumption? Just because I don’t post as much in this thread as others doesn’t mean I’m not checking out the thread nor don’t own any stocks.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't know who you are, and never seen you post why you are quoting me

are you in here hating or not, if they shoe fits wear it

I’ve been in here.

Bringing up valid criticisms isn’t hating. Some of y’all just need to quit being so whiny and sensitive everytime a poster brings up a post or comment that isn’t engaged in groupthink.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hedges win when we start tying expectations to dates or time ranges. They see the same shyt we see and us rallying publicly around a target date actually gives them incentive to fukk with us or hold the line around that date.

Tying our hopes to a date or month is not and will not ever be the way.

Again, only invest what you’re prepared to see go to 0. Diamond hands are what we need. Swing trading works for the individual in the short term but is counterproductive to the thesis. The opportunity falls apart if everybody swing trades, it’s that simple. Squeezing an extra few thousand here or there to put a million dollar opportunity at risk is stupid. I get it can be done, but again, if everyone taking your approach undermines the play, it shouldn’t be I’m here.

I personally have told myself not to expect any recoup on my $12K this year: not because I’m pessimistic or have any informed expectations of when it’ll squeeze, but because I don’t want emotions getting involved at all. That $12K is worth $0 to me until it’s worth $1,000,000. That’s it. I have nothing until it’s worth that much or much more.

2XX @ $43 / share average

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been in here.

Bringing up valid criticisms isn’t hating. Some of y’all just need to quit being so whiny and sensitive everytime a poster brings up a post or comment that isn’t engaged in groupthink.

What is there to criticize, you either understand the play or not

if you don't, don't buy the stock and bounce who you trying convince us or yourself

take that loser shyt somewhere else we eating

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What is there to criticize, you either understand the play or not

if you don't, don't buy the stock and bounce who you trying convince us or yourself

take that loser shyt somewhere else we eating

Just because you understand the play doesn't mean certain aspects or posts and comments can't be criticized.

Those childish insults you're hurling won't make your points anymore valid either.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ok. I'm tired of hearing people complaining about others coming in here with FUD and not doing anything about it.

I've come up with a list of people that EVERYONE interested in AMC squeeze should flat out IGNORE. I better not see anymore tagging or responding to any of their bullshyt fir the rest of the way.

I'm not tagging anyone, just writing there names. When they inevitably come into the thread with nonsense, hit the ignore button or shut the fukk up regarding there opinion, GOT IT.

this post will be repeatedly added to the thread every couple of pages so that newcomers know who to avoid.

Edit: if enough people also come in this thread looking to do ANYTHING other than Buy and Hold or just HODL, I will add them to this list as well. Time to streamline this shyt.

Ignore these people:
Silkyjohnson
Ineedmoney
Menna

Take caution, but basically ignore these people:
Empty
lol cute. I don’t give advice tho. I just tell people to stfu and let people in the know speak. Have a nice day

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ve been in here.

Thing is lots of that stuff is just some dudes opinion on why such n such will/won’t happen.

That’s literally the definition of Fud. Now if someone has some valid info that happens to be bearish, then I don’t think they’d get such a negative response.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thing is lots of that stuff is just some dudes opinion on why such n such will/won’t happen.

That’s literally the definition of Fud. Now if someone has some valid info that happens to be bearish, then I don’t think they’d get such a negative response.

You sit here and pretend as if opinions don't get criticized all the time in the real world if they're wrong or don't come to fruition when someone says. Don't play dumb breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you understand the play doesn't mean certain aspects or posts and comments can't be criticized.

Those childish insults you're hurling won't make your points anymore valid either.

What childish insults

I said if you don't understand the play, don't fukk with the stock, just leave us alone, we building

this is play is psychological warfare, all you doing is distracting because you coming here not knowing what the situation is

there's nothing to talk about

You either holding or you folding, which one you doing

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is, BTC has segwit added to it which goes against whats in the bitcoin white paper, you don't know anything about bitcoin that's why you probably have no idea what I'm talking about

the fact is I don’t really give a damn. I just know it’s a valid investment.