The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact is I don’t really give a damn. I just know it’s a valid investment.

No it's not

How is BTC going to up and why

we know the hedgefunds have to pay back all those naked shares, that's how the price is going to skyrocket when they cover

BTC won't go up until a new group of idiots come in and pour money in it, where are these people going to come from when it's known that crypto is a scam now

I mean hasn't CHina banned crypto when the majority bitcoin miners were in china, get a clue man

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What childish insults

I said if you don't understand the play, don't fukk with the stock, just leave us alone, we building

this is play is psychological warfare, all you doing is distracting because you coming here not knowing what the situation is

there's nothing to talk about

You either holding or you folding, which one you doing

Again just because someone is holding and still choosing to do so doesn't mean that they can't bring up valid criticisms.

What part of that do you not understand?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again just because someone is holding and still choosing to do so doesn't mean that can't bring up valid criticisms.

What part of that do you not understand?

Valid Criticisms LIKE WHAT

You are either HOLDING OR NOT

nothing you are saying makes any damn sense, you just disrupting the thread, make a new thread for that shyt, and talk all that shyt in there

we ain't trying to hear that shyt, we fighting the good fight

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Valid Criticisms LIKE WHAT

You are either HOLDING OR NOT

nothing you are saying makes any damn sense, you just disrupting the thread, make a new thread for that shyt, and talk all that shyt in there

we ain't trying to hear that shyt, we fighting the good fight

So what if you aren't trying to hear that shyt. You'll be alright breh breh.

Suck it up and realize that not everyone isn't engaged in groupthink even if they're holding just like everyone else.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You sit here and pretend as if opinions don't get criticized all the time in the real world if they're wrong or don't come to fruition when someone says. Don't play dumb breh.
It goes both ways.

Opinions tied to actual facts and numbers should be discussed. Again that’s what got us here

It’s up to you to decide what to do with the info. Literally everyone is trading/investing on speculation. Don’t matter what stock it is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Suck it up and realize that not everyone isn't engaged in groupthink even if they're holding just like everyone else.

Groupthink is what got the shyt up this far, we up, the stock was 5 dollars when I brought it
groupthink is how we have been beating the hedgefunds and why they have been losing billions of dollars

the fact you don't understand that proves how clueless you are about the situation

you in here attacking me for what, I never quoted, and I never talked about, I don't even know what you said, be you obviously on some hater shyt because you brought up zero facts or anything you're just talking about nothing

We talking about the nikkaz coming here talking shyt, if you wasn't doing what the fukk are you crying about

but you just another fake ass nikka, why is the point you are trying to make I don't get it

DO YOU OWN AMC STOCK YES OR NO

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It goes both ways.

Opinions tied to actual facts and numbers should be discussed. Again that’s what got us here

It’s up to you to decide what to do with the info. Literally everyone is trading/investing on speculation. Don’t matter what stock it is.

Some dudes on here have literally made posted based on opinions from facts and numbers, yet some of y'all have still whined and bytched about it because it didn't fit the groupthink opinion of the masses. Obviously, I own AMC stock or I wouldn't be lurking in this thread.

Just because I don't comment in this thread as much doesn't mean that I don't lurk around nor have any vested interest in the outcome.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's not

How is BTC going to up and why

we know the hedgefunds have to pay back all those naked shares, that's how the price is going to skyrocket when they cover

BTC won't go up until a new group of idiots come in and pour money in it, where are these people going to come from when it's known that crypto is a scam now

I mean hasn't CHina banned crypto when the majority bitcoin miners were in china, get a clue man

You don't have to invest in it....It's people that will call you an idiot for investing in AMC also. So how are you going to pick and choose. Either way you don't have to invest in either. You have your reasons.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thing is…we need groupthink for this to work. Groupthink actually ensures our victory. We think together, we hold together, they lose. That’s it. Simple as that.

Conjecture about what the government will or won’t do, all of that, is literally FUD. No one knows. And this doesn’t advance any thinking.

If there’s a data driven opinion that undermines the thesis, brehs aren’t gonna have an issue with that. If you have analysis suggesting the Float is off from thesis, Retail ownership is off from thesis, Banks being able to cover without buying retail sharws - all of that would be valuable. It’d suck if true, but at least it’d be addressing the math of the thesis. All that other shyt isn’t constructive for anyone.

We’re just not tryin to hear it if it doesn’t address the math of the thesis.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some dudes on here have literally made posted based on opinions from facts and numbers, yet some of y'all have still whined and bytched about it because it didn't fit the groupthink opinion of the masses. Obviously, I own AMC stock or I wouldn't be lurking in this thread.
I haven’t seen much of that. The posts I seen people shytting on we’re just dudes running in to say hater shyt and post smileys.
Just because I don't comment in this thread as much doesn't mean that I don't lurk around nor have any vested interest in the outcome.
No problem with that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thing is…we need groupthink for this to work. Groupthink actually ensures our victory. We think together, we hold together, they lose. That’s it. Simple as that.

Conjecture about what the government will or won’t do, all of that, is literally FUD. No one knows. And this doesn’t advance any thinking.

If there’s a data driven opinion that undermines the thesis, brehs aren’t gonna have an issue with that. If you have analysis suggesting the Float is off from thesis, Retail ownership is off from thesis, Banks being able to cover without buying retail sharws - all of that would be valuable. It’d suck if true, but at least it’d be addressing the math of the thesis. All that other shyt isn’t constructive for anyone.

We’re just not tryin to hear it if it doesn’t address the math of the thesis.

Which is totally fine to have groupthink in this situation, but you don't have to whine and complain everytime someone brings up an opinion or comment that doesn't fit the masses. That doesn't mean that they are giving up or selling their shares unlike some of you would like to think and assume.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is totally fine to have groupthink in this situation, but you don't have to whine and complain everytime someone brings up an opinion or comment that doesn't fit the masses. That doesn't mean that they are giving up or selling their shares unlike some of you would like to think and assume.

what are you looking to achieve with that though? it’s literally only downside in pushing people to be paper handed and the energy of the thread had definitely changed from the run up. Ideally we’d be recruiting people to the cause when the price is what it is, but the FUDdy comments throw lurkers off.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
what are you looking to achieve with that though? it’s literally only downside in pushing people to be paper handed and the energy of the thread had definitely changed from the run up. Ideally we’d be recruiting people to the cause when the price is what it is, but the FUDdy comments throw lurkers off.

It doesn't matter. Don't sit here and pretend as if you or other people don't make valid complaints and criticisms about something that you have a vested interest in all the time. It doesn't mean that you will quit nor drop though even in spite of those complaints. So don't sit here and pretend as if this AMC stock is any different than those other interests that you complain about on a daily basis.

It's disingenuous as hell and you know it.