The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I’m just tired of cats peddling pipe dreams. I started this thread because, albeit naive and new to trading, I was eager to invite brehs on what I perceived to be a grand opportunity to make a lot of money.

I was wrong, discovering that the process of investing in stocks is one intricately designed ruse meant to steal the money of common men, under the guise of a free market for investors, and divide it among a small number of extremely wealthy men who manage this elaborate scam.

From the brokerages, to the market makers, to the banks, to the SEC, the forces we’re up against wield too much money and power for this to ever squeeze.

I’ve accepted that it will never happen. And. I’m really sick and fukking tired of reading the delusional arguments from those still clinging to this fantasy.

I mean, I created this thread. If I’ve accepted that this is over, why can’t they?

:francis:

Bruh, it's ok to sell and leave. U did fine gathering people who didn't know about the potential. Everyone lookin for rockets...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ok Now show me where me and silky debated and i posted a Youtube, tweet, or reddit in response. If it seems like I am moving the goalposts. its because you are cherry picking. with the rest of them.Yall want to argue semantics like a broad but none of you have accepted the challenge of debunking any of the info I posted as DD.
quoted twice for emphasis:

Now tell us what you've contributed to the thread.

I contributed to this thread by telling nikkas to temper their expectations and i was right.....I didnt come into a thread on my first go around tryna talk about DD and shyt.

6 months ago losers in here were calling me fatherless for saying this could go to 500 but not 500k.....now its almost 2022 and we're at 28. even it squeezes again which i still think it will, its not hitting four figures. fukk the DD and fukk "have the shorts covered yet:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is something supposed to go down tomorrow with this?? I dont have any stock of this but i saw a lot of chatter today. Whats bout go down?

:ohhh:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
nope, stop right there:stopitslime:
You said you didn't say it, fake ass nikka. Now here you are doing some more extra ass shyt.....:russ:

Like I said, it ain't necessary
good that you're watching. But the bottom line is Silky never accepted any challenge. And I don't post youtubes.

I contributed to this thread by telling nikkas to temper their expectations and i was right.....I didnt come into a thread on my first go around tryna talk about DD and shyt.

6 months ago losers in here were calling me fatherless for saying this could go to 500 but not 500k.....now its almost 2022 and we're at 28. even it squeezes again which i still think it will, its not hitting four figures. fukk the DD and fukk "have the shorts covered yet:
If that gives you solace. More power to you. If it goes to 1k, I'll still be be a millionaire and the reality of the situation is short losses are infinite. If you're only holding for $500 good for you, we can get you out of here quickly.

Creepn

All Star
Daps

Good fundamentals keeps the shorts away. Since bankrupty is the goal, I don't see why they would even continue to short this company when lenders are giving AMC the means to continue business into the future.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just tired of cats peddling pipe dreams. I started this thread because, albeit naive and new to trading, I was eager to invite brehs on what I perceived to be a grand opportunity to make a lot of money.

I was wrong, discovering that the process of investing in stocks is one intricately designed ruse meant to steal the money of common men, under the guise of a free market for investors, and divide it among a small number of extremely wealthy men who manage this elaborate scam.

From the brokerages, to the market makers, to the banks, to the SEC, the forces we’re up against wield too much money and power for this to ever squeeze.

I’ve accepted that it will never happen. And. I’m really sick and fukking tired of reading the delusional arguments from those still clinging to this fantasy.

I mean, I created this thread. If I’ve accepted that this is over, why can’t they?

Shut the fukk up and fukk off then, homie.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
good that you're watching. But the bottom line is Silky never accepted any challenge. And I don't post youtubes.

If that gives you solace. More power to you. If it goes to 1k, I'll still be be a millionaire and the reality of the situation is short losses are infinite. If you're only holding for $500 good for you, we can get you out of here quickly.

Proving my point. This is your first time in the market and you’re talking cash shyt. Talking about the “reality of the situation” :mjlol:talking about getting me out of here quickly yet I’ve been invested in this longer than you and actually cashed out and invested some of my AMC profits while you aren’t even in the game to begin with.

broller

Veteran
Daps

damn. didnt expect that from you.