The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just tired of cats peddling pipe dreams. I started this thread because, albeit naive and new to trading, I was eager to invite brehs on what I perceived to be a grand opportunity to make a lot of money.

I was wrong, discovering that the process of investing in stocks is one intricately designed ruse meant to steal the money of common men, under the guise of a free market for investors, and divide it among a small number of extremely wealthy men who manage this elaborate scam.

From the brokerages, to the market makers, to the banks, to the SEC, the forces we’re up against wield too much money and power for this to ever squeeze.

I’ve accepted that it will never happen. And. I’m really sick and fukking tired of reading the delusional arguments from those still clinging to this fantasy.

I mean, I created this thread. If I’ve accepted that this is over, why can’t they?

:francis:

The thing is that’s there’s been multiple times to make alot of money. There’s been multiple 100 or even 1000% jumps in this stock and options chain thru the year yet if you suggested people play the swings in this thread then you were attacked. People got too emotionally involved and let it blind their judgement.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Making an informed assumption isn’t bipolar this isn’t hitting $XX,XXX and I doubt it hits $X,XXX I’d be ecstatic if it it’s $125
But he’s the one who just said that shyt like 2 days ago.

not really interested in arguing over where this will end up.

Dude is just all over the place. Change his talk literally daily:mjlol:

Daps
damn. didnt expect that from you.
I tried, breh, I really did. These crooks own the planet, and I’ve accepted that it’s the height of delusion to think we’d ever have a chance to run their pockets. I hate these people, but there’s no way we will ever win against them.

It is what is.

:francis:

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Except I showed the receipts yet here you are juelzing
you wasnt talking to everyone. You was talking to me.:mjlol:

All you had to say was the bolded and this could've been over
My participation in this thread has never been about you. If I was in here misleading people or steering folks the wrong direction Then ok, You served a purpose. You've done nothing of merit otherwise.