The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Nothing I said was made up. It’s specifically what happened with AMC

Stop coming in here to spread dumb shyt fakkit.
Exactly! AMC just got their debt for 2023 extended 2 years. Obviously creditors see they are heading in the right direction. Doesn't sound like a bankrupt company to me... They just bought 2 more theaters this week.

AMC to reopen 2 more shuttered movie theaters in Southern California, Chicago

:mjlol:
Those acquisitions “are already showing their success, as those locations routinely finish in the top 10 theaters in box office performance among more than 150 theatres in the L.A. market, and in the top 30 in the entire United States,” Aron said.

*Why folks still mentioning bankruptcy? Must not have done any DD. Cash positive 2022!

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I half agree.

The shorting of a stock puts pressure on the stock price to go down. If a company is on the verge of bankruptcy and needs cash to pay it's debt, some companies will issue shares on the market to get the cash in that specific scenario, the shorting indirectly affects how much they would get for new shares on the market.

I do agree that the price of the stock is not what makes it go bankrupt.

That's all I'm saying. If the company is on the verge of bankruptcy and in debt, the ceo is fukking up the bag so the bankruptcy is due to their lack of execution. In that case, the 10ks will tell that story and the :trash: balance sheet would be the reason why somebody would want to short the stock in the first place.

Blaming shorts for a bad performing company is like saying a sports team is bad because the fans don't show up.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This is all we need to see, I never said that ever! I got $100 for you to quote it. Female strategy, make shyt up to win arguments. The thing is, none of yall have ever been on my head. I put up a rack to motivate you. All we got was crickets! Reparations? my stance ain't never changed. This is life changing money so you ain't heard me whine or bytch about nothing...

I'm waiting on you to post that quote if you can't, don't bother responding.
:russ:you most definitely did tell @Silky Johnson you would debate, no twitter.
Tell me I'm lying so I can pull it up.

As for dd post, I'm paraphrasing so me not posting those exact words means you'll just move the goalpost

So predictable

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Nothing I said was made up. It’s specifically what happened with AMC

Stop coming in here to spread dumb shyt fakkit.
You the dumbest hoe in this thread. Stop saying dumb shyt that can be refuted with a basic ass Google search

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

AA raised almost a bill in last winter while the stock was being "attacked" and before shyt even became a meme you fukking clown.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
The company is not on th

As for dd post, I'm paraphrasing so me not posting those exact words means you'll just move the goalpost

So predictable
I just offered you a buck in the post you quoted bytch ass nikka. I'll help you find the conversation. It was last weekend. Post it! And I ban myself from this thread.

* And that conversation wasn't with that bytch ass, it was with @1thouwow

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You the dumbest hoe in this thread. Stop saying dumb shyt that can be refuted with a basic ass Google search

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

AA raised almost a bill in last winter while the stock was being "attacked" and before shyt even became a meme you fukking clown.
That was December of last year. AMC was already part of the Wall Street bets talk though I’m not sure what it being a “meme” stock has to do with anything

Read your story dikkhead they raised the money by selling stock. So you have now refuted your own dumb ass post.
You can't save a company by buying shares
Dummy :stopitslime:

Just two days later AMC themselves attributed the “meme” stock rally for allowing them to raise even more money.
https://www.reuters.com/business/amc-seizes-rally-sell-stock-misses-even-bigger-payday-2021-01-27/#:~:text=The company's shares, however, jumped as much as,that price, it would have raised $1.26 billion.

yeah, google is your friend. You just gotta use it better fukkin dummy :stopitslime:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
First time around $7, last time around $51.

are you going to come with facts, or are you just going to stay on the sidelines. Get in the game! I've conceded in this very thread when I've been wrong.

Good thing we didnt listen to you. We would've sold before $20. Are you getting in the game or do you feel safer where you at? I'm not asking you to put up cash, I just want you to bring some data.

I got a red neg for you. But I'm going to dap and rep you instead.
Pandemic taught me a lesson. Good things have been happening for me since I've focused on building relationships and respecting those with different opinions.

We still waiting on some facts my guy. I've got nothing but data whenever you ready... No youtube, no twitter. Facts!

I hate to have been at this since January and it all be for naught because you know something that I dont.
:feedme:

The company is not on th

I just offered you a buck in the post you quoted bytch ass nikka. I'll help you find the conversation. It was last weekend. Post it! And I ban myself from this thread.

* And that conversation wasn't with that bytch ass, it was with @1thouwow
:mjlol: this nikka,
thouwow never engaged, quoted or @ u but this was the "big debate" you wanna stick too

Your back probably hurts from moving them goalposts

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sold half. :unimpressed:

5djuuu5.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
No one is relying solely on reddit DD, and us in this thread have fully conceded that Blackrock is not on our side. Most ways people are trying to connect things today is jokes.

yes you are, you said it yourself you were never in the market before this but somehow you're in position to talk about DD with such conviction :francis:

How about you pay more attention to my posts. I cite articles, Government websites, and people who actually work in the financial sector. Some of yall are biased because it is packaged in a twitter or reddit post. I encourage you to search my post history and quote the last time I posted anything from reddit.

What you're doing is called "contempt prior to investigation" Not a good stance to have when all the evidence is within this thread.

PS. I'll wait.

:comeon: nikka, please. Im here too but be realistic. All that extra shyt ain't necessary.

Oh, and I remember one of your "debates":mjlol: YOU set the rule you wouldn't use tweets or reddit post. And 2 posts later was dropping tweets.

Whatever happened to all that "reparations" talk, huh "dawg"?
Then when nikkas get on your head about it, its :damn:"if you did the DD, none of this should affect you"

nikka this is a message board, you dont want nikkas commenting on sensationalist bullshyt then stick to the facts like you claim you been doin

So predictable

:mjlol: this nikka,
thouwow never engaged, quoted or @ u but this was the "big debate" you wanna stick too

Your back probably hurts from moving them goalposts

Ok Now show me where me and silky debated and i posted a Youtube, tweet, or reddit in response. If it seems like I am moving the goalposts. its because you are cherry picking. with the rest of them.Yall want to argue semantics like a broad but none of you have accepted the challenge of debunking any of the info I posted as DD.
quoted twice for emphasis:
How about you pay more attention to my posts. I cite articles, Government websites, and people who actually work in the financial sector. Some of yall are biased because it is packaged in a twitter or reddit post. I encourage you to search my post history and quote the last time I posted anything from reddit.

What you're doing is called "contempt prior to investigation" Not a good stance to have when all the evidence is within this thread.

PS. I'll wait.
Now tell us what you've contributed to the thread.

Daps
But yet u complain..
I’m just tired of cats peddling pipe dreams. I started this thread because, albeit naive and new to trading, I was eager to invite brehs on what I perceived to be a grand opportunity to make a lot of money.

I was wrong, discovering that the process of investing in stocks is one intricately designed ruse meant to steal the money of common men, under the guise of a free market for investors, and divide it among a small number of extremely wealthy men who manage this elaborate scam.

From the brokerages, to the market makers, to the banks, to the SEC, the forces we’re up against wield too much money and power for this to ever squeeze.

I’ve accepted that it will never happen. And. I’m really sick and fukking tired of reading the delusional arguments from those still clinging to this fantasy.

I mean, I created this thread. If I’ve accepted that this is over, why can’t they?

:francis: