The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Grain of salt. Most of the indicators, signals and triggers have historical context. You have to be able to take in all of the information provided and use it accordingly. There are 2 occasions I posted in this thread where I thought the run up would be imminent. All the information provided will either strengthen your resolve or cause you to become frustrated and move on. I am more convinced than I ever was. All the signals, bells and whistles just tell me that the hedgies haven't stopped digging. They are literally stacking the deck against themselves.

Their quant strategy and Wyckoff method has literally been defeated for the first time in the history of the market. At this point all they know is can kicking. I take great pleasure in knowing I participated in this every step of the way.

The longer this drags on the bigger the payout. The more folks are determined to buy and hold. In the grand scheme of the market this play is very young. Seeing the blatant and open manipulation is a pleasure. We don't just want money, we want to break the system. They will never be able to cheat the people again.

There will never be a 2008 or whatever we decide to call this again. If/when my kids become investors. They will have a fairer opportunity than any generation before them ever had.
I just want money; I don’t care about breaking the system. And, how can you say we’ve broken their system when they avoid any accountability by continually kicking the can?

By saying this year long play is still in its infancy, you reveal how little you believe in this squeezing anytime soon, basically moving the goal posts.

:francis:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Grain of salt. Most of the indicators, signals and triggers have historical context. You have to be able to take in all of the information provided and use it accordingly. There are 2 occasions I posted in this thread where I thought the run up would be imminent. All the information provided will either strengthen your resolve or cause you to become frustrated and move on. I am more convinced than I ever was. All the signals, bells and whistles just tell me that the hedgies haven't stopped digging. They are literally stacking the deck against themselves.

Their quant strategy and Wyckoff method has literally been defeated for the first time in the history of the market. At this point all they know is can kicking. I take great pleasure in knowing I participated in this every step of the way.

The longer this drags on the bigger the payout. The more folks are determined to buy and hold. In the grand scheme of the market this play is very young. Seeing the blatant and open manipulation is a pleasure. We don't just want money, we want to break the system. They will never be able to cheat the people again.

There will never be a 2008 or whatever we decide to call this again. If/when my kids become investors. They will have a fairer opportunity than any generation before them ever had.
:laff: you really gotta stop saying this shyt

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Thats not true, theres a cat that's already spent $10k on Atomic hub tryna to collect them. highest I saw him pay for one was $1k. Ill share his page when I find it.

Edit: AtomicHub - Create, sell or collect digital items secured with blockchain

1 sold for $1400...
If you read the thread following the tweet you will see that all of that information is contained within. The only thing I care about is people are actually making money for something they got for free. The rest is semantics.

I just want money; I don’t care about breaking the system. And, how can you say we’ve broken their system when they avoid any accountability by continually kicking the can?

By saying this year long play is still in its infancy, you reveal how little you believe in this squeezing anytime soon, basically moving the goal posts.

:francis:
We've broken their system because they can't win. They can't force us to sell, they can't bankrupt either company. And they can't hold the price in the 30s for ever. If all you want is money then perhaps you should sell now and focus on other plays. You got in early enough to make a profit.

*show me in my post where I said infancy.

:laff: you really gotta stop saying this shyt
I'm a keep saying whatever the fukk I want until proven otherwise. I've been pretty damn consistent in the message I've carried and here, and I've been handing out invitations from the jump to be proven wrong. You or no other poster has done so. Even when I put money up. Foh!

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you read the thread following the tweet you will see that all of that information is contained within. The only thing I care about is people are actually making money for something they got for free. The rest is semantics.

We've broken there system because they can't win. They can't force us to sell, they can't bankrupt either company. And they can't hold the price in the 30s for ever. If all you want is money then perhaps you should sell now and focus on other plays. You got in early enough to make a profit.

I'm a keep saying whatever the fukk I want until proven otherwise. I've been pretty damn consistent in the message I've carried and here, and I've been handing out invitations from the jump to be proven wrong. You or no other poster has done so. Even when I put money up. Foh!

:gucci:bruh, I just showed you a link of certain editions of the NFT selling for over $1k. I don't need to click on the thread of that tweet, when the original tweet (which you posted/shared), is flat out incorrect :mjtf:. Id rather we get factual/correct information here if were going to share it.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:comeon: nikka, please. Im here too but be realistic. All that extra shyt ain't necessary.

Oh, and I remember one of your "debates":mjlol: YOU set the rule you wouldn't use tweets or reddit post. And 2 posts later was dropping tweets.

Whatever happened to all that "reparations" talk, huh "dawg"?
Then when nikkas get on your head about it, its :damn:"if you did the DD, none of this should affect you"

nikka this is a message board, you dont want nikkas commenting on sensationalist bullshyt then stick to the facts like you claim you been doin

Daps

We've broken their system because they can't win. They can't force us to sell, they can't bankrupt either company. And they can't hold the price in the 30s for ever. If all you want is money then perhaps you should sell now and focus on other plays. You got in early enough to make a profit.

*show me in my post where I said infancy.

“this play is very young”

Ok, you didn’t say “infancy.”

:pachaha:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
It's wild that after a full year of this, brehs still don't understand the price of a stock has nothing to do with bankruptcy.

You can't save a company by buying shares and you can't put a company out of business by shorting it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's wild that after a full year of this, brehs still don't understand the price of a stock has nothing to do with bankruptcy.

You can't save a company by buying shares and you can't put a company out of business by shorting it.
It’s wild after a year of this all you still have to say is dumb shyt :stopitslime:

We have literally seen AMC be saved from bankruptcy by people buying shares.

Predatory shorting indirectly bankrupts companies by hampering their ability to raise cash in hard times. That’s specifically why some companies are chosen for the attack.

Every time you post it’s clear you have no idea what you are talking about, just repeating some hating ass nonsense you saw someone else post. :scust:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:comeon: nikka, please. Im here too but be realistic. All that extra shyt ain't necessary.

Oh, and I remember one of your "debates":mjlol: YOU set the rule you wouldn't use tweets or reddit post. And 2 posts later was dropping tweets.

Whatever happened to all that "reparations" talk, huh "dawg"?
Then when nikkas get on your head about it, its :damn:"if you did the DD, none of this should affect you"

nikka this is a message board, you dont want nikkas commenting on sensationalist bullshyt then stick to the facts like you claim you been doin
This is all we need to see, I never said that ever! I got $100 for you to quote it. Female strategy, make shyt up to win arguments. The thing is, none of yall have ever been on my head. I put up a rack to motivate you. All we got was crickets! Reparations? my stance ain't never changed. This is life changing money so you ain't heard me whine or bytch about nothing...

I'm waiting on you to post that quote if you can't, don't bother responding.

Last edited:
Daps
This is all we need to see, I never said that ever! I got $100 for you to quote it. Females strategy make shyt up to win arguments. The thing is, none of yall have ever been on my head. I put up a rack to motivate you you. All we got was crickets! Reparations? my stance ain't never changed. This is life changing money so you ain't heard me whine or bytch about nothing...

I'm waiting on you to post that quote if you can't, don't bother responding.
The only change this has introduced to my life is in my mood when looking at the price.

:unimpressed:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I half agree.

The shorting of a stock puts pressure on the stock price to go down. If a company is on the verge of bankruptcy and needs cash to pay it's debt, some companies will issue shares on the market to get the cash in that specific scenario, the shorting indirectly affects how much they would get for new shares on the market.

I do agree that the price of the stock is not what makes it go bankrupt.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
It’s wild after a year of this all you still have to say is dumb shyt :stopitslime:

We have literally seen AMC be saved from bankruptcy by people buying shares.

Predatory shorting indirectly bankrupts companies by hampering their ability to raise cash in hard times. That’s specifically why some companies are chosen for the attack.

Every time you post it’s clear you have no idea what you are talking about, just repeating some hating ass nonsense you saw someone else post. :scust:

Everytime I post, you run into the thread to quote me only to be wrong af every time. Get off my dikk already hoe :dame:

Everything you just said is some made up bullshyt. Stfu already

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
The only change this has introduced to my life is in my mood when looking at the price.

:unimpressed:

Price gotcha in ya feelings... If u had the chance to cash out at 70 u would be Gucci. U felt in love with more and I am the same but don't act like u couldn't let it be with what it ran up to

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everytime I post, you run into the thread to quote me only to be wrong af every time. Get off my dikk already hoe :dame:

Everything you just said is some made up bullshyt. Stfu already
Nothing I said was made up. It’s specifically what happened with AMC

Stop coming in here to spread dumb shyt fakkit.