The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
You lied to me :mjcry:
I’m sorry. I let a bunch of you down. I was completely blind to the enemy we were up against. I had no idea so many forces - hedges, market makers, brokers, sec - were marshaled against us. I’m really sorry, guys. I don’t blame anyone who sells. Imagine me saying that after spending months attacking anyone who even hinted at selling. But, I really don’t.

I don’t think this is ever ending. I don’t believe in it anymore. I just don’t think the government is going to intervene and rescue us. The corruption runs so deep that crime this blatant is ignored by the entities putatively tasked with protecting us.

The current mood in this thread is such a stark contrast from the hopeful and embarrassingly naive outlook we had in the spring and early summer.

I’m sorry.

:francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m sorry. I let a bunch of you down. I was completely blind to the enemy we were up against. I had no idea so many forces - hedges, market makers, brokers, sec - were marshaled against us. I’m really sorry, guys. I don’t blame anyone who sells. Imagine me saying that after spending months attacking anyone who even hinted at selling. But, I really don’t.

I don’t think this is ever ending. I don’t believe in it anymore. I just don’t think the government is going to intervene and rescue us. The corruption runs so deep that crime this blatant is ignored by the entities putatively tasked with protecting us.

The current mood in this thread is such a stark contrast from the hopeful and embarrassingly naive outlook we had in the spring and early summer.

I’m sorry.

This isnt directed at you bc i had already bought my shares before thid thread.

But I will never listen to the mob ever again.
I should have jumped out when it was at its peak at like $70. :wow:

But I held on thinking we were all going to win together. You can't have a good heart in this game.

I set a floor yesterday for $24 and it hit that and I sold all my shares.

Buy low, sell high will always be the motto.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

But I held on thinking we were all going to win together. You can't have a good heart in this game.

As long as you made $ there's no shame

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
below is a post of how stock gets manipulated. Buy the dip and hold, you should be fine. If you really know options and understand below, jump in. Otherwise just buy dips and hold.

There is no AMC DD

All the AMC DD is just GME DD

:mjlol:

Daps

You did what you had to do.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you shoot your shot at a tenderoni and end up exchanging math, and she don't reply, checking the celly everyday will drive you mad. You gotta let it be and focus on other things. But you don't delete the digits either.

Might post this in quick gems but shyt is playing out the same here (don't even ask me how Sway)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I’m sorry.

Hedgies broke y’all :wow:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I’m sorry.

E4q4fzVVoAAOTAj.jpg