The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bold pretty much sums it up. I was following Zack Morris and them dudes in the Atlas Trading discord because that's who the person that put me on to AMC in January swore by :yeshrug:

Everyday they were talking about a random stock that's ZOMG ITS ABOUT TO MOON and all it took was a chart with some triangles to convince me they knew something I didn't.

When I was losing bread following them, I figured it must've been cuz I got into the plays late so I learned how to read the charts.

Found out real quick them triangles ain't mean what they said it did and it was all cap :stopitslime:

There's still some bread left in this AMC move if you play it smart. It's a momentum play imo, so the trend is your friend

exactly. I had to stop messing with those dudes also. When I learned what ever price they say is the expected price I need to get out asap. Basically like you said buy low sale high. I should of got out of amc when it peaked. But nope I continued to buy shares over the spring and summer and even recently. But that’s it. I’ll hold what I have because now I’m in the hole anyway.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hate? Nah! I’m just not a hopium poster, I talk shyt on everything I own. If you not guilty of that then why’d you feel the need to respond? And nikka don’t act like the attitude and tone of this thread didn’t do a complete 180.
Cause your post was clearly referencing mine. Why not just quote me:stopitslime:

and the only “tone” changing in this thread is the bi-polar ass op.

obviously on red days/times we get extra haters in here but that’s to be expected.

Daps
You just come in here to hate. Pitiful existence.

You check my posts I’ve always said the same from the jump.

But you will hang on to a couple tweets and unhinged posts from the bi-polar OP to whip up your hatin ass statements.

Do better :smh:
What’s unhinged about my posts? I think I’ve been pretty lucid and measured in how I’ve responded to this bullshyt.

Are our buys not outpacing sales? Is that reflected by the price? Are brokers sending buys through the lit market? Can the SEC shut down amc routes through the dark pool? Is the SEC supposed to protect investors?

If anyone is being unhinged, it’s those of you pinning your hopes on these crooks ever being held to account and the government standing on the side of common investors instead of the extremely wealthy.

:francis:

Daps
Cause your post was clearly referencing mine. Why not just quote me:stopitslime:

and the only “tone” changing in this thread is the bi-polar ass op.

obviously on red days/times we get extra haters in here but that’s to be expected.

Haters on red days? nikka it’s been a red 6 months
:gucci:

And stop the bullshyting, anyone who’s lurked or previously posted in here knows the bullshyt that went on in this thread. Funny enough OP was the one putting the battery in a lot of posters backs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What’s unhinged about my posts? I think I’ve been pretty lucid and measured in how I’ve responded to this bullshyt.

Are our buys not outpacing sales? Is that reflected by the price? Are brokers sending buys through the lit market? Can the SEC shut down amc routes through the dark pool? Is the SEC supposed to protect investors?

If anyone is being unhinged, it’s those of you pinning your hopes on these crooks ever being held to account and the government standing on the side of common investors instead of the extremely wealthy.

:francis:
Nah you been all over the place for no real reason.

Again all you are saying here was true from the very beginning, it’s precisely why all this hoopla exists. If they weren’t corrupt and fukked up there would be no potential squeeze.

Literally NOTHING has changed in this play but your emotions.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Haters on red days? nikka it’s been a red 6 months
:gucci:
Which is why there’s a lot of haters such as yourself around these days :ehh:

And stop the bullshyting, anyone who’s lurked or previously posted in here knows the bullshyt that went on in this thread. Funny enough OP was the one putting the battery in a lot of posters backs.
Again you are holding on to a few posts from dude who’s clearly all over the place. Most people posting info and DD have been realistic about the play from jump.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
This bullshyt needs to stop being said. People can’t afford to lose anything willingly. You took a calculated risk. Risk vs Reward.

But you don't want to willingly lose anything.
Respectfully...
Speak for yourself champ...the money I spent on this play is the amount I woulda blew on some dumb shyt...prolly amount to a couple pair of gucci loafers a few dinners at papadeaux...I don't miss it at all...hence why I'm not batching and moaning...I done made that money back and blew it ten times over:yeshrug:

Cats in here whining like they spent they rent money on the shyt:mjlol:

It's all good though, this is a safe space...ima just start muting the crybabies...they worse than the haters...enjoy your day.:salute:

...might cop some more in the morning:smugdraper:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With my luck it’s going to be GME alone in the MOASS and we will just be left with AMC stock.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Today was rough :picard:

Still holding with the house's money though.

I'm just trying to figure exactly is this manipulation or are folks legit selling. I know the covid varients are scaring folks, but damn. It's a blood bath.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Respectfully...
Speak for yourself champ...the money I spent on this play is the amount I woulda blew on some dumb shyt...prolly amount to a couple pair of gucci loafers a few dinners at papadeaux...I don't miss it at all...hence why I'm not batching and moaning...I done made that money back and blew it ten times over:yeshrug:

Cats in here whining like they spent they rent money on the shyt:mjlol:

It's all good though, this is a safe space...ima just start muting the crybabies...they worse than the haters...enjoy your day.:salute:

...might cop some more in the morning:smugdraper:

Well just make sure you blow money you don’t need.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Today was rough :picard:

Still holding with the house's money though.

I'm just trying to figure exactly is this manipulation or are folks legit selling. I know the covid varients are scaring folks, but damn. It's a blood bath.
There’s obviously some selling.

But most of the downward pressure is shorts relentlessly attacking it and also whales/institutions selling cause overall market uncertainty.

If you look at the orders on popular retail brokers everyday buy orders far outweigh sell orders.

Daps
Which is why there’s a lot of haters such as yourself around these days :ehh:

Again you are holding on to a few posts from dude who’s clearly all over the place. Most people posting info and DD have been realistic about the play from jump.

You full of shyt but you can have it, and imagine calling someone a hater over something they own. Then again hater & fud are always misused in here.

Last edited:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
There’s obviously some selling.

But most of the downward pressure is shorts relentlessly attacking it and also whales/institutions selling cause overall market uncertainty.

If you look at the orders on popular retail brokers everyday buy orders far outweigh sell orders.
:francis: Well damn...