The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Some of the dudes that were major players in this thread like @I Really Mean It showed for awhile they were wayyyyyyy too bytch-made, and reactionary for this kinda stuff, which is why I stopped posting in here. Like I was saying months ago… this was never going to be something that happened in a few weeks. The GME saga is indicative of that as they’ve been holding even longer than AMC shareholders have. Dudes thought these hedgefunds would just give up and that they’d be in Lambo’s by October when we already had a clear cut example that wasn’t going to be the case. It was always going to be a battle, a war of attrition, and the biggest thing we had/have going for us is patience. Additionally, between all of us collectively — we have a lot of money. I don’t even follow this shyt day to day. I’m chilling that hard. If it goes below $20, I’ll buy some more shares. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

It's been firmly established by people more experienced, educated and vested in the market than you that the potential for short losses is infinite.

For lack of a better term it is an ultimate display of bytch tendencies to come into a thread and argue semantics with a brother who's hopes and dreams are rooted in fact,

Since this play started, the only thing that supports any stance you could possibly have and that they could possibly win, is that they lie, cheat, steal, collude, spread falsehoods and divert buy orders.

What the fukk is you on? Like what is your motivation? Yall some real bytche ass nykkas, my time too valuable for that shyt yall on. What type of man goes through life getting involved in shyt he don't believe in?

You literally quoted 8 different posters? Who has time for that shyt?

Don't watch us, go watch TV bird ass nykka!

Google the shyt!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
It's been firmly established by people more experienced, educated and vested in the market than you that the potential for short losses is infinite.

For lack of a better term it is an ultimate display of bytch tendencies to come into a thread and argue semantics with a brother who's hopes and dreams are rooted in fact,

Since this play started, the only thing that supports any stance you could possibly have and that they could possibly win, is that they lie, cheat, steal, collude, spread falsehoods and divert buy orders.

What the fukk is you on? Like what is your motivation? Yall some real bytche ass nykkas, my time too valuable for that shyt yall on. What type of man goes through life getting involved in shyt he don't believe in?

You literally quoted 8 different posters? Who has time for that shyt?

Don't watch us, go watch TV bird ass nykka!

Google the shyt!

"argue semantics with a brother who's hopes and dreams are rooted in fact"

sorry for going against your hopes and dreams breh:wow:

i just typed 500k into a thread search shyt took 3 seconds :gucci:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Serious question....What are you guys really doing the past 6 months :gucci::what::patrice::gucci::mjtf::why:

what.jpg