The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Hedgies broke y’all :wow:
It’s not so much about them breaking us. It’s the resignation to this being an irreparably crooked system in which men of honor and good will have no chance of winning.

Just look at the buy/sell rate. Far more people are buying, yet the price is plummeting, because the hedges and the brokers aiding and abetting them are only allowing sales to go through the lit market.

And, the SEC isn’t shutting off the dark pool, though that is well within its right. The SEC is supposed to protect investors.

I no longer think I’m the one being naive. It’s you and everyone else who thinks these criminals will suddenly grow a conscience and play by the rules.

They never will.

:francis:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I'm have to get a second job working the register weekends at AMC:mjcry:

Y'all going to see Spider-Man this week come say what up, I'll hook you up with a free (small) popcorn:sadcam:
GrotesqueBitterBrahmanbull-size_restricted.gif

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
It’s not so much about them breaking us. It’s the resignation to this being an irreparably crooked system in which men of honor and good will have no chance of winning.

Just look at the buy/sell rate. Far more people are buying, yet the price is plummeting, because the hedges and the brokers aiding and abetting them are only allowing sales to go through the lit market.

And, the SEC isn’t shutting off the dark pool, though that is well within its right. The SEC is supposed to protect investors.

I no longer think I’m the one being naive. It’s you and everyone else who thinks these criminals will suddenly grow a conscience and play by the rules.

They never will.

Ima mute you....this shyt is fun to me...didn't invest more than I can afford to lose so I'm cool holding till the wheels fall off...there's a saying where I'm from: "if you cry what the baby gon do?" :stopitslime:

STOP fukkING CRYING:ufdup:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

They never will.

sell your shares already. Stop coming in here with your FUD talmbout “like oh my god…I’m sooooo sorry you guys.”

:beli::camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

They never will.

They broke you. They pay psychologists to make you feel the way you do.

The entire idea of this play is that shyt is corrupt as fukk and lots of retail banding together and holding through the storm could break them and bring awareness to the cause.

We are winning on that front.

You are just losing hope/patience cause they are playing with your emotions.

Look around the market, they are doing the same thing to lots of stocks. AMC/GME just have them captured in fukked up positions, so there’s a battle everyday for shares and price that we aren’t really a part of. Ape movement is big, but the stakes of how this ends is bigger than any of us imagined.

Im still riding with the team and will let the battle play out how it does.:manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima mute you....this shyt is fun to me...didn't invest more than I can afford to lose so I'm cool holding till the wheels fall off...there's a saying where I'm from: "if you cry what the baby gon do?" :stopitslime:

STOP fukkING CRYING:ufdup:

This bullshyt needs to stop being said. People can’t afford to lose anything willingly. You took a calculated risk. Risk vs Reward.

But you don't want to willingly lose anything.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This bullshyt needs to stop being said. People can’t afford to lose anything willingly. You took a calculated risk. Risk vs Reward.

But you don't want to willingly lose anything.
Nobody said anything about wanting to lose.

But no play is for sure and for something high risk high reward like this you should allocate an amount of money that won’t break you if the shyt doesn’t pan out.

It literally is gambling. Know your limits

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
This isnt directed at you bc i had already bought my shares before thid thread.

But I will never listen to the mob ever again.
I should have jumped out when it was at its peak at like $70. :wow:

But I held on thinking we were all going to win together. You can't have a good heart in this game.

I set a floor yesterday for $24 and it hit that and I sold all my shares.

Buy low, sell high will always be the motto.

The bold pretty much sums it up. I was following Zack Morris and them dudes in the Atlas Trading discord because that's who the person that put me on to AMC in January swore by :yeshrug:

Everyday they were talking about a random stock that's ZOMG ITS ABOUT TO MOON and all it took was a chart with some triangles to convince me they knew something I didn't.

When I was losing bread following them, I figured it must've been cuz I got into the plays late so I learned how to read the charts.

Found out real quick them triangles ain't mean what they said it did and it was all cap :stopitslime:

There's still some bread left in this AMC move if you play it smart. It's a momentum play imo, so the trend is your friend

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We done went from Something big is happening “next week” & being a sure thing based off the DD, to now being a long term play that’s basically a gamble
:wow:
You just come in here to hate. Pitiful existence.

You check my posts I’ve always said the same from the jump.

But you will hang on to a couple tweets and unhinged posts from the bi-polar OP to whip up your hatin ass statements.

Do better :smh:

Daps
You just come in here to hate. Pitiful existence.

You check my posts I’ve always said the same from the jump.

But you will hang on to a couple tweets and unhinged posts from the bi-polar OP to whip up your hatin ass statements.

Do better :smh:

Hate? Nah! I’m just not a hopium poster, I talk shyt on everything I own. If you not guilty of that then why’d you feel the need to respond? And nikka don’t act like the attitude and tone of this thread didn’t do a complete 180.