The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Are the people gloating now going to apologize for trying for a year to ruin people's chances of a better life if the stocks take off?

im not gloating but even if it does take off its not gonna see the 100k a share bullshyt. That's why people are gloating. The over the top shyt of the whole movement.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
bddpQ.gif

Blackrock.

Although they loan out shares so others can use it to short stocks, Blackrock are long on AMC. They can reap enormous profits if AMC rockets.
Plus banks need they paper dawg, a lot of them are operating on shoestrings due to this low as interest rate. Every 1st and 15th hedgies is writing IOUs.:russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Before I buy, I got a question, is it possible to buy fake shares which are deemed worthless? What if they flooded the market with fake shares?

Daps
The quote your quote above is in response to is idiotic. No one, not even the most fervent ape among retail, has ever believed this would reach a 5t market cap. That argument presupposes every investor would keep holding until the share price reached a million.

It is a dishonest and easily refuted argument peddled by shills.

:francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Take it with the smallest grain of salt obviously, but some of the GME people think they'll announce their Loopring/NFT partnership manana

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The quote your quote above is in response to is idiotic. No one, not even the most fervent ape among retail, has ever believed this would reach a 5t market cap. That argument presupposes every investor would keep holding until the share price reached a million.

People believed it, and shyt, some people still believe it :yeshrug:

Like I said, I refuse to argue about a stock I found under $4 before it blew, I do this every day

Daps
People believed it, and shyt, some people still believe it :yeshrug:

Like I said, I refuse to argue about a stock I found under $4 before it blew, I do this every day
What?!?! No, you’re mistaken. People think this will hit a million a share for only a select number who hold until the peak. Most investors will sell at x,xxx and xx,xxx. But there are still enough outstanding shares in need of closure for those who remain to see the share price reach xxx,xxx and x,xxx,xxxx.

Neither would put the market cap anywhere near a trillion, much less 5 trillion.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

not selling to 500k minimum.

I'm going to start naming my shares. I'm going to name one lambo, another one ferrari, and so on. :mjgrin::mjlol:

I think 10k is a done deal, and believe it will go higher. If it actually reaches $100k.... :whew:

All the 50k 100k 500k are based on a small group that will wait until maximum value. Most will sell much earlier. At 500k the average selling price would be $7,100 and the market value would be 3.1 trillion. Apple is currently 2 trillion to put it in perspective.

He breaks it down here

Serious question.

What are the chances of this hitting $500k+ per share all these folks on Reddit and other forums are hyping up?

:jbhmm:

Last I checked time hasn’t ended and you already lost.

500k dude still has a chance :ufdup:

I think 100k is possible and maybe 500k, but 800k will have me quit my job mid day :russ:

Never thought I'd see the day when nikkas arguing over just how rich were all gonna be.

:mjgrin: not selling for less than 500k

$500k minimum :umad::troll: