The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Crypto isn’t manipulated to the degree these are, since you can’t short it, following predictable trends that lead from bearish to bullish trajectories.

Hedges are in full control of this stock, and nothing is being done about it. Unless you can show me how buying and holding will wrest control from their grip, my outlook isn’t changing.

:francis:
Look at Bitcoin, Dodge, etc the chart looks almost exactly like AMC.

As for your second paragraph. That’s been the situation since you made the thread. Why the hell did you buy in the first place:dahell:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Screenshot-20211213-125725-Webull.jpg

Your favorite YouTuber was trying to tell you that was a bullish wedge forming at that arrow, ya boy was labeled FUD for giving the people the real :wow:
Ty for this, sick and tired of YouTubers

Daps
Look at Bitcoin, Dodge, etc the chart looks almost exactly like AMC.

As for your second paragraph. That’s been the situation since you made the thread. Why the hell did you buy in the first place:dahell:
I didn’t know hedges were in this much control. I never invested until this year, so I wasn’t acquainted with the workings of the market. I simply read about how over leveraged shorts were and created this thread because I saw an opportunity for brehs to make a lot of money. I was entirely in the dark about how corrupt this market is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t know hedges were in this much control. I never invested until this year, so I wasn’t acquainted with the workings of the market.

Well now you know, and selling at the bottom is the worst you can do and exactly why they are attacking so hard. They know exactly how you feel right now.:francis: