The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Ye of little Faith
Just being pragmatic. Dudes are clinging to hopes and dreams now. It’s clear these hedges don’t have to abide by the rules, and any they do adhere to get changed when things start getting dicey for them.

They simply wield too much power, and that influence has insinuated its way through the halls of every politician in DC. I’m not spreading FUD. I just don’t want to see brehs lose any gains they might have made.

I’m only barely in the green myself, with my $7 average, so I’ve begun contemplating when I’m going to sell. This just seems over.

:francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just being pragmatic. Dudes are clinging to hopes and dreams now. It’s clear these hedges don’t have to abide by the rules, and any they do adhere to get changed when things start getting dicey for them.

They simply wield too much power, and that influence has insinuated its way through the halls of every politician in DC. I’m not spreading FUD. I just don’t want to see brehs lose any gains they might have made.

I’m only barely in the green myself, with my $7 average, so I’ve begun contemplating when I’m going to sell. This just seems over.

It's been said all along that there would be some huge dips along the way. So why when we see the dips would you be ready to give it up?

Daps
As has most everything else.

You selling your crypto?
Crypto isn’t manipulated to the degree these are, since you can’t short it, following predictable trends that lead from bearish to bullish trajectories.

Hedges are in full control of this stock, and nothing is being done about it. Unless you can show me how buying and holding will wrest control from their grip, my outlook isn’t changing.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

$45? What about the squeeze?

I’m talking about me getting out of red and averaging down. I’m going to buy some of this shyt this Friday at these low prices and when we hit $45 I’ll take some profit.

I’m not trying to have more money committed to this than I already have. I’ll put it in other places.

but I’m also not trying to get out, and I’ll hold whatever I’ve committed to it til the end. The game is the game :yeshrug:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Who’s going to make them cover?

:gucci:

They will have to cover as margin requirements are about to be raised and with all the fukkery going on overseas. Banking institutions are not going to continue loaning these hedgefunds money. All the FUD that will be coming out and the market bleeding will also cause investors in these HFs to want to pull out their money. These factors can and will trigger the squeeze. You just have to brace yourself for this possibly going down to $5 a share first. They will knock this down to try to get you to sell. Be patient.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who’s going to make them cover?

:gucci:

:mjcry: no damn body the can will be kicked until they work up more funds to crush it again...And they will get the funds from riding stocks like this back up and than shorting it back down. While we continue to hold :snoop:

Look at all of these stocks they manipulate the AMC and Clovers and a bunch of others. Daily they seem to put out traps let a stock rise up FOMO occurs and they crush it back.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got in at around $9 but I averaged up like crazy. my average is $33

I’m in the red :francis:

I might buy some more this Friday. Not crazy amounts but some more :yeshrug:

I’m thinking we should be OK to see at least $45 next year

that's me also. I averaged up over time especially during the spring/summer when I was buying shares weekly.