The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Its showing some signs of support at $39 but if that doesn't hold, prepare to get bloody all the way back down to $27.75

Screenshot-20211213-125725-Webull.jpg

Your favorite YouTuber was trying to tell you that was a bullish wedge forming at that arrow, ya boy was labeled FUD for giving the people the real :wow:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s risky as fukk :hubie:

Do you really anticipate dropping under $20? Plus the taxes you have to pay! I’m sure it’ll recover back to 35-40ish soon.

I have a feeling it's going to drop below 20. They're trying to push this shyt way down. And I purchased this shyt via an IRA. I only pay taxes when I withdraw from it.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your favorite YouTuber was trying to tell you that was a bullish wedge forming at that arrow, ya boy was labeled FUD for giving the people the real :wow:
Shutup fakkit you were wrong 30 times and wanna go get a post all the way from July. It bounced off 38-40 plenty of times since this post.

Why act like a hatting ass fakkit when you yourself are just learning?

You picked your username right I guess:scust:

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Shutup fakkit you were wrong 30 times and wanna go get a post all the way from July. It bounced off 38-40 plenty of times since this post.

Why act like a hatting ass fakkit when you yourself are just learning?

You picked your username right I guess:scust:

Watch your fukking mouth and don't get ya shyt split over a stock not worth a movie ticket. You can get shot right in front of AMC in bay plaza bytch ass nikka. Stop fukking quoting me :pacspit: