The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I believe in the process. It's been on my mind lately to swing trade GME. I overslept this morning and could have made a couple bands had I awoke at open. Not mad, I am still full of hope and opportunity.

Thoughts and prayers to all of the folk suffering from the storms this wknd. It really puts "loss" into perspective when my fellows have a 270 mile path of Destruction rip through their lives.

I awoke today with all the comforts, peace and loved ones that I went to sleep with. Hedgies be damned if I sit here and not be OK with my decision to hold.

Let this joint pop so that I can load up my truck, drive out there and can be of service to those who are less fortunate than myself.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my hopes I have this thought that they push it as low as they can and some of them start covering before the end of the year slowly

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still up 9k at a average cost of 15 dollars. Should I sell then buy in at a cheaper price?

Creepn

All Star
Daps
My speculation is that they are trying to get the stock as low as possible before Blackrock comes knocking on their doors for them to cover the shares that were loaned to them. Blackrock has a lot of terrible investments in China such as Evergrand and those smaller companies that has been defaulting. Once Evergrand's rating is officially a "D", that's when these sequence of events may start to happen.

This may actually be the dip before the rip.
This is just my observation. :hubie:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shytty day or couple weeks really.

Ain’t nothing to do at this point but stay calm and don’t make any emotional decisions. We will rally again at some point.
Im almost happy that it's moving (even if falling). At this point, either let MOASS happen or let the play fail spectacularly so we can all just move on from this. Either way I'm holding.

Daps
Youtubers just like to hear themselves talk.

"Yes, we needed this(price drop) to happen"

I KIND of get what he means

"If you cant take the pain, you dont deserve the gains"

maxresdefault.jpg