I’ve been following this thread for months can’t lie, this got me into AMC

cashed out at 53 (stupidly) but plan on buying back in

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been following this thread for months can’t lie, this got me into AMC

cashed out at 53 (stupidly) but plan on buying back in

Clearly you didn’t miss anything and can buy back in. And likely at a better price than those of us who have been buying over the months

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If they beat this to hell and still don’t cover they definitely won’t cover if it bounces back
They're not going to cover until they have to Evergrande and an overall crash is still our ACE in the hole. One thing that hasn't been mentioned in days/weeks is the "Margin Call" we got into these plays knowing that was needed to trigger a squeeze.

They've thrown so many curveball to beat us down that we've kind of lost sight of that. I'm most guilty, thinking all of these new rules, regs and strategies from CEOs would trigger something. We only have a very small sample size of squeezes being triggered. So far all developments have just been ways to kick the can, trap them further.

I expect anarchy if the market crashes and margin calls don't happen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
kmtmubw4g4381.jpg

Was supposed to be on SSR yesterday, so they said fukk it and just marked them exempt:smh:

shyt like this just makes me want to hold stronger. Hopefully one day all of this changes the market. shyts disgusting right now. Literally every rule has some fukked up loophole that is disadvantageous to retail/small investors. The shyts in plain sight and everyone acts like they don’t see it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

We've heard the name Wyckoff thrown around for a while. This is my first time actually finding out what the method is. It would serve you well to read. This article.
There is also this.

Retail is doing largely what they said they would do. It's still only a loss if you sell at a loss.

That article is wild :ohhh:

Ive literally watched the price do that shyt over the course of months. Holding really is the only thing retail can do to “win”

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We've heard the name Wyckoff thrown around for a while. This is my first time actually finding out what the method is. It would serve you well to read. This article.
There is also this.

Retail is doing largely what they said they would do. It's still only a loss if you sell at a loss.
i-respect-the-strategy.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We’ve lived through these dips before. It’s frustrating as fukk and scary for sure but it’s always bounced back. We know they need us selling badly which is why they take every chance they can to beat it down. Especially with this new virus they want to scare the hell out of those holding by making them think we’re fighting a lost cause. As everybody keeps saying until they close their positions price won’t matter. They’ll still need actual shares.

I’m just using the extreme dip to make some quick money that I can flip into other plays as they come up. I see us back to 35 or 40 minimum within a week if that long.