The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
ok explain what this has to do with lambo
Hedgies are using it as an asset, kind of like they have Sears and Blockbuster. When Evergrande finally dies that leaves them off the hook to many of their investors.

They are currently able to drop the value of their ETFs and simultaneously cash out on profitable stocks, while milking money to suppress AMC/ GME. When Evergrande collapses and they show investors the junk bonds. They can just say "sorry dog we lost that!" It's a fancy way of running off on the plug.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hedgies are using it as an asset, kind of like they have Sears and Blockbuster. When Evergrande finally dies that leaves them off the hook to many of their investors.

They are currently able to drop the value of their ETFs and simultaneously cash out on profitable stocks, while milking money to suppress AMC/ GME. When Evergrande collapses and they show investors the junk bonds. They can just say "sorry dog we lost that!" It's a fancy way of running off on the plug.

So another way to kick the can down the road?

Daps
That’s all that happens. Constant kicks of the can down the road. There’s no end to this. When I made this thread, I never imagined the market was this crooked. I sincerely apologize to everyone who followed my lead.

:francis:

The wealth inequality gap is what it is for a reason. This is probably the best chance at closing it even in the slightest. And it won't even be that effective. Many people who were in have already given up. Not to say anyone should considering its a winning battle. Just a very very long dragged out one.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wealth inequality gap is what it is for a reason. This is probably the best chance at closing it even in the slightest. And it won't even be that effective. Many people who were in have already given up. Not to say anyone should considering its a winning battle. Just a very very long dragged out one.
dont expect billionaires to just hand you their money, they'll be fighting and clawing you to the death. it was never going to be easy

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

theres no way they'll be allowed to get away with it right? people losing their pensions will create a media firestorm

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s all that happens. Constant kicks of the can down the road. There’s no end to this. When I made this thread, I never imagined the market was this crooked. I sincerely apologize to everyone who followed my lead.

:francis:

You good Breh. I was on some other stuff at the time and just trying to do reopening plays. I made a profit ultimately. But now I’m just hanging around for the moass.