The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
there is no $5k tweet, i was being facetious

not trying to spread FUD, just trying to temper expectations, especially coming off multiple brehs in here posting we'd see a runup Novemeber/ short squeeze was imminent, etc

and EVERY time PPS invariably moves sideways or red there is always excuses, scapegoating, etc.

i said it before, somebody needs to keep receipts in this thread, there's way too much pumping and hyperbole and none of it has delivered so far
I will say you need to be more tactful. You ain't the only one in here with emotions involved. As for what I say, do and post I've been as transparent as anyone. I've even put up a rack for anyone that can/will debunk the premise of this squeezing. No one has accepted that challenge.

The last thing we need is facetiousness for the sake of it.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Anyone see AA's interview the other day? Whoever the woman was asked him about a dividend. He said that's well into 2022. Now what that means well into I'm not sure. Buddy just saying there's a chance is all I get out of it. fukk it. I'm waiting.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone see AA's interview the other day? Whoever the woman was asked him about a dividend. He said that's well into 2022. Now what that means well into I'm not sure. Buddy just saying there's a chance is all I get out of it. fukk it. I'm waiting.
he cant do a regular dividend, it has to be crypto

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
he cant do a regular dividend, it has to be crypto

Fa sho. I'm all into the crypto gang. I'm just waitin fam. That money been gone. Gained and lost. Just wanna be there when they pop off if they do is all I can do.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
If you really meant it & brought in when this thread was made, you should still be up close to 200% on your intital investment in less than 6 months.

Why even be pressed about the daily movement when you should be playing with house money at this point? :francis:

If you believe this is a long term play, $17.50 should be a great entry.

If you been in it for the squeeze, you can exit at $18 and still double up :yeshrug:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you really meant it & brought in when this thread was made, you should still be up close to 200% on your intital investment in less than 6 months.

Why even be pressed about the daily movement when you should be playing with house money at this point? :francis:

If you believe this is a long term play, when this drops to $17.50

Because Ive averaged up in cost a great deal by dca purchasing when it was in the 40s and upper 30s. I even purchased some additional shares this week on Monday. So yes while still “up” it doesn’t mean anything because I want to be up “more”

And most of us are here because of moass not to just hold amc stock because its becoming a good company we can go elsewhere if we just wanted to buy and a hold a potential growth stock.

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Because Ive averaged up in cost a great deal by dca purchasing when it was in the 40s and upper 30s. I even purchased some additional shares this week on Monday. So yes while still “up” it doesn’t mean anything because I want to be up “more”

Bulls eat, Bears eat, pigs get slaughtered. If you're not greedy, you can stay disciplined with your entries and exits