The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
If you really meant it & brought in when this thread was made, you should still be up close to 200% on your intital investment in less than 6 months.

Why even be pressed about the daily movement when you should be playing with house money at this point? :francis:

If you believe this is a long term play, $17.50 should be a great entry.

If you been in it for the squeeze, you can exit at $18 and still double up :yeshrug:

While true... I'm a greedy MF. Take an L that's on me.

Edit: Just saying I'm rockin til these wheels fall off between both

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
in this case the only exit is moass otherwise nothing until April for me.

Or you can calculate your risk/reward ratio and use those as your targets.

Ex: at $40 dca say you're willing to risk to it all for a 10x return. That would be a 10 to 1 risk/reward ratio. Set an alert for $440.

Say you're willing to risk $35 per share for a 5 to 1 risk/reward. Set alerts for $210 and $5.

Maybe you're only willing to lose another $15/s. At 3 to 1, your targets are $85/$25

When the stock moves to your targets, pull the trigger and count your money.

Edit:

When it hits the upper target, I like to take out at least my initial investment ($40/share in this case), adjust my risk/reward targets and repeat the profit taking process until the play stops printing money

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

low key lines up though :francis:

:russ:Now see that's that shyt. They been pulling out that graphic since August! :ohhh: I guess it's really gonna be a game of how low can she go... As someone who got in early I'm still up. And I just can't see selling for anythingess than my previous high. I'm riding this ride with yall brehs.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
‘this is the energy I’m on. And for those that come in and call us stupid for believing……. You seem more heated than I am. :umad:

I literally got the option to sell at my fingertips right at this moment...doubts...sometimes but actually executing "sell"? Never until MOASS....Hedgies can play the ladder game but retail will keep buying....

Don't feel despair #AMCArmy....this is what hedgies want...shake frustrated bag holders to sell due to Christmas/Holiday spending habits....

This is a war of attrition, bytch-made investors can fall back...

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally got the option to sell at my fingertips right at this moment...doubts...sometimes but actually executing "sell"? Never until MOASS....Hedgies can play the ladder game but retail will keep buying....

Don't feel despair #AMCArmy....this is what hedgies want...shake frustrated bag holders to sell due to Christmas/Holiday spending habits....

This is a war of attrition, bytch-made investors can fall back...

Won’t front though. This was the last time I’m putting anymore into this. It’s win or lose with what I got at this point.