The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw fukk that. Brehs was really in here confiding in a dude who was basically making shyt up as he goes. A lot of earlier post in this thread make sense now.
Nobody confided in him. Y’all’s perspective is weird.

People posted his videos talking about patterns he found and those patterns were relevant and followed by the price action.

It’s all just info. You chose what’s important to you.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Look at this candle, guys. Very bullish. This is a great indicator for this thing to take off, guys."

*next day the price drops $4*

:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

Nah my dude b Hayes is the g with this…Breh had me thinking for a whole month we were about to take off….At this point I think Breh even moved on this shiba or cro or something

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the cherry picking troll who will never acknowledge that we have months of data to squash any argument you present.

:russ: This has been going on for how long this is damn near just like the YouTubers we are talking about…All we need is someone to say this is the proof that moass is about to begin.

I have an odd feeling we are all going to be sitting minding our business one day and this thing is going to take off after it gets knocked down real bad. And we will forget all of these days where nothing occurred and only remember investing and it turned into a bag. Like literally forget the months and months of waiting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have an odd feeling we are all going to be sitting minding our business one day and this thing is going to take off after it gets knocked down real bad. And we will forget all of these days where nothing occurred and only remember investing and it turned into a bag. Like literally forget the months and months of waiting.
This is how it’s gonna go.

It will be a random Wednesday almost nobody anticipated. And when it’s over none of this daily bickering, predictions, emotions will matter.

It’s fine to follow and consume this info, but people get too caught up in it on both sides. For me it’s info that helps me understand the market as a whole and not just AMC

The DD was done months ago. Hedgies thought AMC was gonna die so they shorted it to shyt. People bought the stock and traped them in those positions. Now we just wait till the shyt hits the fan :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ohhh: Imagine this. Fund after fund piles in and somehow the price barely moves in fact possibly goes down after large purchases.

this manipulation is sickening
It’s why we have seen the utilization go down even though shorted shares are rising.

Ive said it a million times already but I’ll say it again. It’s all a damn game, built to cause you to react predictably and emotionally.

Some hedgies in it for the squeeze. Some in it to fukk up the squeeze.

our only power is holding on to our shares till some shyt happens.