The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we should compile a list of youtube channels that have been spot on in their analysis and passed prediction about the market.

i pretty much scour these YouTube’s and I’ll be honest I have not seen anyone like that…Just due to the nature of all of the manipulation people are wrong…We have to admit this thing would have already taken off by now.

we would probably be better off compiling a list of who to avoid like finance news and market watch etc. the people who are always talking about breaking news. It’s so many people out here just hopped on the amc/GME for the click bait play I was legit surprised.

Like at this point you ever notice people are always talking about a stock has such a high amount of short interest. And in all reality it doesn’t even matter. It will be some random useless shyt company of a stock that is the one that goes up and than it’s crushed once everyone jumps in. Basically the only ones making money are the hedge funds who manipulate it both ways. And once retail starts doing something with it they put it on the dark pools or citadel connect and manipulate it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think we should compile a list of youtube channels that have been spot on in their analysis and passed prediction about the market.

i pretty much scour these YouTube’s and I’ll be honest I have not seen anyone like that…Just due to the nature of all of the manipulation people are wrong…We have to admit this thing would have already taken off by now.

we would probably be better off compiling a list of who to avoid like finance news and market watch etc. the people who are always talking about breaking news. It’s so many people out here just hopped on the amc/GME for the click bait play I was legit surprised.

Like at this point you ever notice people are always talking about a stock has such a high amount of short interest. And in all reality it doesn’t even matter. It will be some random useless shyt company of a stock that is the one that goes up and than it’s crushed once everyone jumps in. Basically the only ones making money are the hedge funds who manipulate it both ways. And once retail starts doing something with it they put it on the dark pools or citadel connect and manipulate it.

Don’t think it should be about who’s been correct as this shyt is impossible to call.

I think we should compile the people who seem to genuinely want to give valid and relevant info as opposed to those just fishing for clicks.

I think Trey, Astro, Matt Kohrs, and Roench. Are worthy of our views and attention. Everyone else not so much.

Trey and Astro were talking about putting out a video to expose the bad actors. So they might do the work for us.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

they all in it for the donations. Look at the dude Astro. When he started, he was In some fonky ass apartment. Today it looks like he’s in a brand new house. Smh

Can’t knock the hustle tho.

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they all in it for the donations. Look at the dude Astro. When he started, he was In some fonky ass apartment. Today it looks like he’s in a brand new house. Smh

Can’t knock the hustle tho.

:francis:
Astro posts his numbers in every video.

He’s very open about the money made and the inherent conflict of interest.

He was a successful software programmer beforehand and he’s only made about 25K the entire time he’s been streaming.

Matt Kohrs is the one that’s making all the damn money. But I still think his info is generally genuine.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They are all actors performing for YouTube views and revenue. Some just look better doing it because they sit in front pretty looking charts pretending to analyze it.

Did that Astro dude even make stock market videos before this amc fiasco?
"Look at this candle, guys. Very bullish. This is a great indicator for this thing to take off, guys."

*next day the price drops $4*

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can respect that. At least he's not fronting.
Yeah he’s been super up front about all of this.

I like his content cause he brings a different angle of looking at the numbers/patterns from a non biased mathematics perspective.

He’s obviously not always right, but his content is unique and original compared to most other YouTubers.

Trey is the hype man.
Roench is no nonsense day trader
Matt compiles all the information from around the web and reports on it.

All of them have a place imo and are very different from the countless “AMC to the moon, Dark pools, Manipulation” videos all over YouTube.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
First off, hedge funds owning shares doesn’t negate a squeeze possibility. That’s a false premise you are working with and I’m not sure where you got that from.

Second, that exchange reported number is very much on the lower end of what the short interest could actually be. Ortex only gets data from 80% of institutions and even then it’s self reported and known to be a lowball, and that’s without even talking about naked shorts that undoubtedly are a part of this.

Lastly in the event of a squeeze it won’t be just Short sellers trying to buy shares. There will be a huge wave of Fomo buying that will drive the price up and force more shorts out of their positions.

We have seen small events of 5 maybe 10 million shares being covered and the price is affected greatly cause people are holding. Having a larger portion of those ~100 million shorts covering in a short time would undoubtedly push the price up to great heights.
Yup, and on average 60% of buy orders routed through the darkpool daily for the last 6 months.

I saw somewhere that institutions now own almost 40% of the available float. Yet we've experienced the lowest volume ever the last few months because no one is selling.

In addition to the many retirement/pension funds that have been piling in. The shenanigans have become comical. Hedgies are acting like little kids playing hide n seek hiding in plain sight with their eyes closed. They can't see you, so how could you possibly see them?