The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

killacal

Banned
Daps
It’s literally the entire market.

You tried to pretend it’s only amc doing this.

Supposedly “blue chip” stocks like Tesla and Microsoft down big today. Why?

It’s all fukkery. Like I said then, at least AMC/GME has a dedicated base.

You can play the up/down game as much as you want. You will almost always lose. Retail best chance is buying and holding.
The dedicated base makes amc different than all other stocks. It's price is reflective solely of the people holding it.

If you guys hold the floor, as an investor I have a much better chance of making money buying and selling AMC then with a random stock where there's no confidence in it's direction.

It goes from 38 to 34 you buy in

Goes to 40 you sell

Rinse wash repeat while y'all hold the line

For damn near a year now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The dedicated base makes amc different than all other stocks. It's price is reflective solely of the people holding it.

If you guys hold the floor, as an investor I have a much better chance of making money buying and selling AMC then with a random stock where there's no confidence in it's direction.

It goes from 38 to 34 you buy in

Goes to 40 you sell

Rinse wash repeat while y'all hold the line

For damn near a year now
Again this is every stock. And the market as a whole. S&P doing the same goofy dance.

AMC/GME are nowhere near the best stocks for day trading because they are so unpredictable.

Yes some people making money playing the up and down game but it might as well be random, which is why most people lose.

Again just as I said before. Go be a millionaire breh. If it’s so easy and rinse and repeat go do it. :cheers:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Don’t worry y’all this is just the dip before the rip.

I provided some due diligence to all the doubters lurking this thread

1c5fdf713d68c1a4588f41f9cf6fce247fb34fc451854cd3cea5f163dba5af3f_1.jpg
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hating on what? I can jump in right now for moass you been waiting for half a year for:pachaha:

You been a sideline nikka for months. Too scared to make any moves that’s on you.

half a year is nothing in the stock market. Plenty of people in this thread have made lots of money on AMC and elsewhere.

you ain’t made nothing but some hating ass posts :manny:

killacal

Banned
Daps
You been a sideline nikka for months. Too scared to make any moves that’s on you.

half a year is nothing in the stock market. Plenty of people in this thread have made lots of money on AMC and elsewhere.

you ain’t made nothing but some hating ass posts :manny:
Moass is coming 11/28 bro evergrande is capsizing with dark pools :myman:

See you then ape :salute: